UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 02 April 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the UKSSSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 121 Posts.
- Salary: 44900 – 142400/- Level-7
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Start Application: 28 February 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03 March 2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 02 April 2020
- Last Date for Depositing Fee by Online: 04 April 2020
- Date of Written Exam: Month of June 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹300/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering form Recognized Institute.
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UKSSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UKSSSC official website sssc.uk.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test