UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 25 August 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 100 Posts.
- Salary: 44900 – 142400/- Level-04
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Start Application: 15 July 2019
- Closing Date: 25 August 2019
- Last Date for Depositing Fee: 27 July 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.300/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering form recognized University/ institute.
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UKSSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UKSSSC official website sssc.uk.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test