Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 100 Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.unionbankofindia.co.in for the post of Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18 February 2019.
Vacancy in Union Bank of India Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Union Bank of India Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman)||100|
Union Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for the Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination and Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9560 – 18545/-
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Online Exam & Physical Test.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 February 2019.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Union Bank of India Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.unionbankofindia.co.in (Union Bank of India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Union Bank of India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Union Bank of India Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Union Bank of India Recruitment written test exam. Search Union Bank of India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Union Bank of India, All India
Website : www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Online Practice Test:
- Union Bank of India Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test