UPPSC Lecturer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 22 January 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPPSC Lecturer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Lecturer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Lecturer (GIC & GGIC)
- Total: 1473 Posts.
- Salary: 47600 – 151100/- Level-8
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 22 December 2020
- Closing Date: 22 January 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 19 January 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.105/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.225/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in relevant Subjects and B.Ed OR LT Diploma in recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Selection will be based on Pre Written Exam & Main Written Exam.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Lecturer“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPPSC Lecturer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test