UPSC Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 28 Nov 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPSC Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
UPSC Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other
- Total: 153 Posts.
- Salary: ₹15600-39100 plus GP ₹6600 with NPA as per rules (Pre Revised)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 09 Nov 2019
- Closing Date: 28 Nov 2019
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29 Nov 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹25/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law & A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule & At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years Old.
- Selection will be on the basis of CBT & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPSC Assistant Professor, Specialist & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test