UPSC CMS Exam Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 18 August 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPSC CMS Exam Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as CMS Exam in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Combined Medical Services Exam 2020
- Total: 559 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 29 August 2020
- Closing Date: 18 August 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18 August 2020
- Date of Written Exam: 22 October 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Age Limit: Maximum 32 years
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of CMS Exam“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPSC CMS Exam Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test