UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 27 November 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to UPSESSB Sarkari Naukri 2020.
UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the UPSESSB (Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Total: 2595 Posts.
- Salary: 47600 – 151100/- Level-8
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 30th Oct. 2020
- Closing Date: 27 November 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: 750/- for Gen/OBC, 450/- for SC/EWS & 250/- for ST Candidates
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates Should Post Graduate, B.Ed. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UPSESSB Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UPSESSB official website www.upsessb.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)“.
Online Practice Test:
- UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test