WB Health Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Application Form 2020 Before 19.03.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WB Health Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WB Health Sarkari Naukri 2020.
WB Health Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the WB Health. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
- Total: 129 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: Anywhere in Malda district
- Start Application: 27.02.2020
- Closing Date: 19.03.2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: should completed 10th / 12th or its equivalent. (More Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 30 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through WB Health Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WB Health official website www.malda.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WB Health Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test