WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 30 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBCSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBCSC (West Bengal College Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as State Eligibility Test (SET) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: State Eligibility Test (SET)
- Total: N/A.
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 02 September 2019
- Closing Date: 30 September 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan: 15 October 2019
- Date of Examination: 19 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for OBC/EWS & 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Transgender. Examination fee through credit/debit card/internet banking or E-Challan.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with 55% from Universities/ Institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test. The OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/EWS Candidates/SC/ST/PWD category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test. & Master’s degree may also apply for this test.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit.
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions, all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|Second||II||200||100 questions, all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)|
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBCSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBCSC official website www.wbcsc.org.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of State Eligibility Test (SET)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBCSC State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test