WBHRB Lecturer (Ayurvedic) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 07 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBHRB Lecturer (Ayurvedic) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBHRB Sarkari Naukri 2019.
WBHRB Lecturer (Ayurvedic) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBHRB (West Bengal Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Lecturer (Ayurvedic) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Lecturer (Ayurvedic)
- Total: 26 Posts.
- Salary: 15600 – 42000/- Grade Pay 5400/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 30 December 2019
- Closing Date: 07 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account : 0051-00-104-002-16)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹210/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A degree in Ayurveda and A Post – graduate qualification in the subject or speciality concerned included in the Schedule to the Indian medicine Central Council Act, 1970 from a recognized University or Institution and Knowledge of Sanskrit.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Merit, Teaching experience & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBHRB Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBHRB official website www.wbhrb.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Lecturer (Ayurvedic)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBHRB Lecturer (Ayurvedic) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test