WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 1274 Medical Officer (Specialist) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online wbhrb.in for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17 Jan 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Jobs in West Bengal 2018
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2018
- WB TET 2018
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2018 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2018 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Vacancy in WBHRB Careers 2019
The total vacancies in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Medical Officer (Specialist) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||1274|
WBHRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 for the Medical Officer (Specialist) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Min. Rs.15,600- Max. Rs.42,000/-
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 Jan 2019.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this WBHRB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to wbhrb.in (WBHRB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WBHRB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.210/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
WBHRB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in WBHRB Recruitment written test exam. Search WBHRB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Government of West Bengal
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Benfish Tower ( 1st. & 2nd. Floor)
GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091
TeleFax No. 23570085 Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website:- www.wbhrb.in
Online Practice Test:
- WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test