WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 02 Aug 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn)
- Total: 26 Posts.
- Salary: ₹27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 07 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 02 Aug 2020
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 3rd August 2020.
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹210/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Age Limit: Maximum 23 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBPSC official website wbpsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test