WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Geologist & Mining Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Geologist & Mining Officer
- Total: 09 Posts.
- Salary: 15600 – 42000/- Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 13 February 2020
- Closing Date: 05 March 2020
- Last Date of Payment of fees through Offline: 06 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹210/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology of a
recognized University/ Institute or equivalent qualifications/ Degree in Mining Engineering form a recognized University/ Institution or a Diploma in Mining Engineering form Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBPSC official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Geologist & Mining Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test