Western Railway Apprentice Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 06 Feb 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Western Railway Apprentice Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Western Railway Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Western Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 3553 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 07 Jan 2020
- Closing Date: 06 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Western Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Western Railway official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- Western Railway Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test