YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 45 Non-Teaching vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.ymcaust.ac.in for the post of Non-Teaching this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in YMCA University. YMCA University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Non-Teaching Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Non-Teaching Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04 Feb 2019.
Vacancy in YMCA University Careers 2019
The total vacancies in YMCA University Non-Teaching post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
YMCA University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for YMCA University Recruitment 2019 for the Non-Teaching posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Master’s /L.L.B Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale & Nine years of experience as Assistant professor in the AGP of Rs 6000 and above with experience in educational administration. & Good academic record plus Master’s/LLB with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale & Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & B.Sc. / three years Diploma in Engineering and Technology. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 42 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Documents Verification/ Skill test /Interview.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 Feb 2019.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this YMCA University Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ymcaust.ac.in (YMCA University Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Non-Teaching Posts
- STEP–3: Read the YMCA University Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees is Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for SC/ST & Rs.250/- for Female candidates of Haryana Examination Fee through Demand Draft favour of Registrar, J.C. Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA, Faridabad payable at Faridabad.
Application Send to the J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad, Sector-6, Faridabad, Haryana – 121006
YMCA University Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these YMCA University Non-Teaching Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in YMCA University Recruitment written test exam. Search YMCA University Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
YMCA University Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
(formerly YMCA University of Science and Technology)
A State Govt. University established vide State Legislative Act. No. 21 of 2009
SECTOR-6, FARIDABAD, HARYANA-121006
Ph:0129-2310158, 2242143 (Fax) web: www.ymcaust.ac.in
Online Practice Test:
- YMCA University Non-Teaching Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test