Jammu University Entrance Test 2021 (JUET 2021): University of Jammu, Jammu is bringing out its general admission brochure for Jammu University Entrance Examination Test (JUET-2021) for the admission into various UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) courses.
- Admission to the various programmes of the University of Jammu, main campus/ offsite campuses and affiliated colleges for the academic session 2021-22 shall be made on the basis of Jammu University Entrance test (JUET) 2021 which shall be conducted only for screening the candidates for admission to various programmes. successful candidates of juet shall be admitted purely on the basis of the academic merit in their qualifying examinations.
JUET 2021 Exam Date:
- Every year University of Jammu, conducted Jammu University Entrance test (JUET), generally the exam held in the month of June. Last year it was scheduled on 25/06/2015.
JUET 2021 Application Form
- Candidates will be required to first purchase JUET 2021 Brochure from designated J&K Bank Counters* and
then apply online through website.
- Once application form is submitted online, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee through
offline mode. The system will generate a challan form preprinted with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any of the J&K Bank Branch with the requisite fee.
- On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan, the process for the onlineapplication will be completed.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification,
prospectus carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category.
The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
- PG PROGRAMMES: Biochemistry (Self-Financing), Biotechnology (NRI/Self-Financing), Botany, Buddhist Studies, Chemistry, Commerce (M.Com), Computer Science & IT (MCA), Dogri, Economics, Economics (Specialization in Public Policy), Education, Electronics, English, Environmental Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Geography, Applied Geology, Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics), Hindi, History, Home Science (Human Dev.), Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course), Information Technology ( M.Sc IT), Kashmiri, Law (LL.B – 3 Years Professional), M.Ed., M.Lib.I.Sc, M.P.Ed, Mathematics, Microbiology (Self-Financing Course), Music, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course), Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology.
- PG DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES: Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management.
- UG PROGRAMMES: B. Com (Honours), B.A. English (Honours), B.B.A. (Hotel Management), B.Lib.I.Sc., B.P.Ed, Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
JUET 2021 Syllabus
- There shall be a common paper for all the programmes comprising of 150 objective type questions of one mark each.
- JUET 2021 duration for the entrance test shall be 2 ½ hours.
- For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- There shall be two question papers for JUET-2021, one for the candidate seeking admission to Under Graduate Programme and the other for the candidates seeking admission to the Post Graduate Programme.
- The level of numerical ability shall be of 10th standard only for both the question papers.
- The contents of the paper and weightage shall be:
- The level of test for other components shall be of 12th standard in case of candidate appearing after 12th class and graduation standard for the candidates appearing after graduation.
|a.||General English||:||40 questions|
|b.||General Knowledge||:||40 questions|
|d.||Numerical Ability||:||30 questions|
JUET 2021 Eligibility
- A candidate to be eligible for admission to the Master Degree (other than M.Phil and Ph.D), Bachelor Degree (LL.B (3 Years), B.Lib.I.Sc. & B.P.Ed) and Diploma programmes in the University, must have passed/appeared in the final year of the qualifying Bachelor’s degree examination of 10+2+3 pattern (Honours or General) in Arts, Science, Commerce, or Business Administration or an examination qualifying for a professional degree of not less than 3 years duration or any other examination recognised as equivalent thereof, from a recognised university/institution with at least 40% of the aggregate marks or as specified (36% for the Scheduled Caste/Tribe candidates).
- Candidates who have passed degree course of two years duration under 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 pattern and thereafter have passed bridge course of one year duration comprising Part-III of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. three years (General) course of the University of Jammu or any other recognised University shall also be eligible subject to the aggregate qualifying marks as indicated above. A candidate who has passed M.A/M.Sc./M.Com. Examination from the University after having passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Examination under the old pattern of 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 shall also be eligible for admission under second preference category to :
- a course where the minimum eligibility condition is pass in Three Year Degree (General) Course after 12 years of schooling.
- a Master Degree Course in an allied subject, if otherwise permissible under Statutes/Regulations of the University.
- Candidates who are not permanent residents of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu, but has passed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA (General of Honours examination) with not less than 60% marks from a University other than the University of Jammu shall also be considered for admission subject to the condition that the number of seats under this category shall not exceed 10% of the total number of seats available in the programme of study.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in Statute 1, a candidate appearing in the final year of the qualifying examinations immediately preceding the Academic Session & expecting to fulfill the Statutory requirement of at least 40% of the aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s Degree (36% in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) can also appear in the written objective type Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET).
Old Question Papers
JUET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the JUET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 JUET written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Sample Paper (UG)
Sample Paper (PG)
JUET Model Papers 2021:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 JUET along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JUET Entrance related exams.
JUET Online Practice Test:
- JUET Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
JUET 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Jammu University Entrance Test 2021 For the Admission into various courses 2021 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JUET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JUET 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best JUET Entrance books in online you can check below.
JUET 2021 Books
JUET 2021 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Jammu+University&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Jammu+University&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
JUET 2021 Result
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shallbe solely based on the result of JUET 2021 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on JUET 2021.
- The JUET Result 2021 will be available on University website Jammu University Entrance Test.
- The result of JUET shall be declared after the approval of the Result Publishing Committee i.e Core Committee of JUET. If the need arises, the Result Publishing committee can moderate the result.
JUET 2021 Admit Card
- The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of Jammu University Entrance Test, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download Jammu University Entrance Test admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that JUET 2021 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The JUET 2021 admit cards will be available on University website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Jammu University Entrance Test Admit Cards in good condition till admission is over.
JUET 2021 Answer Keys
- The University shall publish the Answer Key pertaining to JUET-2021 on the University Website. Candidates having any doubt with respect to Answer Key/ Questions in the JUET can communicate the same to the Office of the Dean Academic Affairs as per schedule.
How to download JUET Answer Keys 2021 :
- Candidates firstly have to visit the Lucknow University for download Answer Keys.
- Main web portal of the Lucknow University
- Then after reaching the web portal click on theJUET 2021.
- Then click on the JUET Answer Keys 2021.
- All Booklet SET of the JUET 2021 will be open in the PDF format.
- Download and Save the JUET Answer keys solutions 2021 in your system.
|Address||Jammu University University of Jammu Babasaheb Ambedkar Road. Jammu – 180 006 Jammu and Kashmir|
|Test Period||Jammu University MCA Entrance Exam (JUMEE 2021) is generally held in Month of July|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers