KCET 2018 – Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form. Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 (KCET 2018), also knows as CET is held every year to select students for admission in engineering courses in the institutions/colleges in Karnataka. It is under the Karnataka Examinations Authority, Government of Karnataka.
- 1 KCET 2018
- 2 KCET Eligibility 2018
- 3 KCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 KCET Books / Study Materials:
- 6 KCET Merit / Rank List 2018
- 7 KCET Answer Keys 2018
- 8 KCET Admit Card 2018
- 9 KCET 2018 Extra Information
- 10 Karnataka-CET Address:
- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year o First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology courses, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions in the state of Karnataka.
- Admissions to the Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 as amended from time to time and therefore the details and instructions are given in the Brochure.
KCET Exam Date 2018
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 (KCET 2018) . Generally the exam conducted on April to May. Last year it was conducted on 29th and 30th April.
PRESS NOTE — CET-2018 — REVISED TIME TABLE
KEA had issued press release on 03-12-2015 stating that CET-2018 will be conducted
on 01-05-2018 and 02-05-2018. On 07-12-2015, CBSE has published that it will conduct
AIPMT entrance test on 01-05-2018 which happens to be the same day as fixed by KEA. As
many students from Karnataka state are also appearing for AIPMT entrance examination, ¡t
may cause inconvenience to large number of students who are taking both AIPMT and State
CET examination. To facilitate the state students, to take both the exams, Government has
approved the proposal submitted by KEA to conduct CET-2018 on 04-05-2018 and
05-05-2018 for the year 2018-17 as per the following revised time table.
KCET Courses 2018
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
KCET Application Form 2018
- In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application.
- First candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
KCET Eligibility 2018
For Medical/Dental Courses:
- Examinees should have passed XII or equal examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB.
For Engineering Courses:
- Examinees should have passed XII or equal examination with English, Physics, Mathematics and any of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology with at least of 45% aggregate marks in optional subjects.
For Architecture Course:
- Examinees should have passed XII or equal examination with Mathematics with at least of 50% aggregate marks in all the disciplines.
KCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
KCET Exam Pattern
- The Common Entrance Test will be held on TWO days in FOUR different sessions for four subjects.
- On the first day, test will be conducted for Biology and Mathematics subjects in two sessions .
- Next day test will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects in two sessions as per the date and time notified. Each paper / subject will be conducted for 60 marks each with a duration of 80 minutes.
- Each question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective) type
- There is no negative marking in the test.
No. Of Questions
Kannada (in case)
KCET Syllabus 2018
The question papers of the Common Entrance Test will be based on the First and Second PUC syllabi prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Linear Programming.
- Stereochemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons.
- Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics, Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves.
Old Question Papers
KCET Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance and Pharmacy entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 KCET written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has KCET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Karnataka CET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for KCET Entrance Examination 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KCET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
KCET Online Practice Test:
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance and Engineering Test This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KCET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
KCET Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 2018 For Admission to B.Tech / MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Karnataka CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Karnataka CET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best KCET books in online you can check below.
KCET 2018 Books
KCET 2018 Study Materials
KCET Merit / Rank List 2018
The merit of the candidates who appear for the Common Entrance Test–2018 will be determined are detailed below:
Medical / Dental (MBBS / BDS):
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together in the Common Entrance Test – 2018.
Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (ISM & H)
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects in Common Entrance Test – 2018 and the marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the Qualifying Examination, taken in equal proportions.
Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech)
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects in Common Entrance Test– 2015 and the marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in the Qualifying Examination, taken in equal proportions.
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying examination in all subjects and the (valid NATA score) taken in equal proportions.
KCET Answer Keys 2018
- After the completion of the entrance test, the KCET 2018 Answer Keys will be published on May on the KEA Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in.
- The answer key approved by the Expert Committee will be applied during evaluation for determination of merit order.
KCET Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets just before the 15 days of the exam. The Invigilator will verify the Photograph printed on the Admission Ticket and Nominal Roll with the candidate present for examination.
- Step- 1: visit the KCET 2018 officail website.
- Step- 2: Go to ‘Notice’ bar of that page.
- Step- 3: Click on the given link as “KCET 2018 Admit Card”.
- Step- 4: Thereon give your details related to registration.
- Step- 5: Hit on ‘Submit’ and get your admit card displayed on the screen.
- Do not forget to save and print the admit card.
KCET 2018 Extra Information
- The application form is a combination of both ICR and OMR concept. Candidates are required to fill theapplication form using blue or black ballpoint pen and also for few items candidates are required to fill and shade the respective circles of item.
- The information particulars furnished by the candidates in their CET application form is FINAL.
- Before claiming eligibility for Government seats, make sure that you satisfy any one of the eligibility detailed. The candidates who do not satisfy any of the eligibility clauses will not be eligible for admission to Government seats.
- If the information furnished by the candidates in the application form or any other documents submitted by the candidates / parents are found to be false / incorrect, such candidate’s seat will be cancelled at any point of time during his course of study and criminal proceedings will be initiated by the Government against the candidate.
- The ward of Jammu Kashmiri migrants are required to appear for the Common Entrance Test for admission to professional courses for the seats earmarked for them by the Government.
- Make sure that you have affixed ONLY your LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION within the space provided on the backside of the application form.
- Before submitting the filled application form to the Principals / KEA, the candidates should take a photocopy of the filled application form and should keep it with them for all future reference / correspondence.
- While submitting the filled application form, do not enclose any paper / certificate / marks card to the filled application form.
- If you have studied TEN full academic years continuously from 1st to 10th standards in Kannada Medium, then you are eligible to claim reservation under Kannada Medium quota.
- Candidates who have submitted their filled application form to the concerned schools / colleges within Karnataka, will get their Admission Tickets through the respective schools / colleges. The candidates who have submitted their filled application forms through ‘Speed Post’ directly to KEA will get their Admission Tickets by ‘Speed Post’ to the address furnished by them in their application form.
- If any candidate fails to receive the admission ticket within the stipulated time, then he / she has to contact the respective Principals of the institution / KEA office with a photocopy of the filled application form.
- The Common Entrance Test will be held for TWO DAYS on four different sessions on and
- The candidates must appear for Common Entrance Test in PCB subjects for admission to Medical / Dental /Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy courses and PCM subjects for admission to Engineering /Technology Courses conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. For admission to Architecture course candidates must appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture. Visit KEA website for List of institutions conducting NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) in Karnataka.
- The candidates should read the instructions printed on the OMR answer sheets before answering. The candidates have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheets using BLUE OR BLACK INK BALLPOINT PEN ONLY.
|Address||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bengaluru 560 012, India
|Phone||080-23461575 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 23462758, 23462599|
080 – 23462758, 23462599
|Test Period||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET 2018) is generally held in Month of April|
Be the first to leave a review.