KEA PGCET 2020 : Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020 also known as Karnataka PGCET conduced by Government of Karnataka Karnataka Examinations Authority for filling of online application form for admission to
MBA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech /M.Arch courses for the year 2020-21.
KEA PGCET 2020
- In order to obtain admission to MBA, MCA, M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses through KEA, a candidate must appear for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2020, Karnataka PGCET i.e KEA PGCET which will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore (Herein after referred to as KEA).
NOTE to GATE Candidates:
• The candidates with valid GATE score should compulsorily enter/apply application online to become eligible for admission to M.E./ M. Tech/ M. Arch courses, but they need not appear for PGCET-2020.
Karnataka PGCET Exam Date 2020
- The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2020 will be conducted in specified places, spread over Karnataka. Last year KEA PGCET was held on 8th and 9th of August 2015.
Karnataka PGCET Online Application Form 2020
- The admission fee for M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses for the year 2015-16 will be notified later on the KEA website.
- Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on web http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “PGCET-2020”.
- After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photo and Signature in JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: Download and take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/– for General Merit and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC! ST Category-i) for each course. The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branches of specified Banks. The Bank will retain its copy of the Challan and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
- Step 4: Download and take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied final year Degree Examination on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (KEA copy).
- NOTE: Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the online application. Candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered.
- Applications without Photograph and Signature will not be considered as valid. Candidates are not allowed to edit their
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility 2020
- A candidate who has passed Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3/4 years duration examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to the following courses.
Karnataka PGCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
- In order to obtain admission to MBA, MCA, M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses through KEA, a candidate must appear for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2020. The details syllabus of Karnataka PGCET exam is given below.
Old Question Papers
PGCET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- JbigDeaL will always try updates latest question papers on KEA PGCET exam. We were looking for last 10 year PGCET question papers with solution but we did not last 10 year solution. If any candidates have last 5 to 10 years PGCET question papers with answer keys please share with us. Even any one having PGCET Model Question Papers then send it to us. But we have managed last four year 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 previous year question paper with answer keys for free download in PDF formation.
M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch
Karnataka PGCET Books / Study Materials
- Karnataka PGCET Books / Study Materials 2020 : While some students aim to Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020 exam seriously pass the exam to get into the best colleges around the state, there are some coaching classes to help the students to pass Karnataka PGCET exam. But not just these coaching centers are nit enough for clearing Karnataka PGCET exam. Hence the experts suggest some Karnataka PGCET books for the students to buy them online and study them.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Books
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PGCET&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=PGCET&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
Karnataka PGCET Result 2020 Merit List
- The merit list will be prepared separately for MBA, MCA, ME / M.Tech / M.Arch solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test without taking the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying examination marks is considered only for eligibility. Therefore, the candidates are advised to attend the counseling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. (i.e., should have obtained 50% of aggregate minimum marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years of the Degree examination. 45% of aggregate marks in all the subjects for all the years in the Degree examination in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category-I. Further, only Karnataka candidates will be eligible to claim reservation).
- Therefore, mere assignment of merit / a rank to a candidate does not confer any right to select a seat.Latest Topics: