KEA MBA PGCET 2018 : Karnataka MBA Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2018 also known as Karnataka MBA PGCET conduced by Government of Karnataka Karnataka Examinations Authority for filling of online application form for admission to MBA (Master of Bisuness Administration courses for the year 2018-19.
PGCET MBA Exam 2018
- In order to obtain admission to MBA courses through KEA, a candidate must appear for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2018, Karnataka PGCET i.e KEA PGCET which will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore (Herein after referred to as KEA). Last year KEA PGCET was held on 9th of August 2015.
Karnataka MBA PGCET Eligibility 2018
For Full Time MBA courses:
- A candidate who has passed Recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to MBA courses. (45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
For Part Time MBA courses:
- A candidate who has passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to MBA courses (45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates). In addition to this a candidate after obtaining the degree, must have worked for not less than three years as on 31st July 2015, in an establishment and must be working in an organization situated within a radial distance of 40 km from the institution in which the candidate seeks admission.
MBA PGCET Exam Pattern 2018
- The PGCET-2018 will be held in one session separately for MBA, conducted for 100
marks with 150 minutes duration.
- Each question paper will be of (Objective) Multiple Choice type. The question paper will be in four different versions.
- Each question will have four different options. Each question will carry ONE mark.
Karnataka MBA PGCET Syllabus 2018
MBA: The broad outline syllabus for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for MBA PG Courses is detailed below
|1.Proficiency in English Language:|
(Section – A)
c. One word Substitution
d. Idioms and phrases
e. Pairs expressing relationships
g. Famous Books in English Literature
h. Sentence Correction
|3. Test of Reasoning and General|
Intelligence (Section – C)
e. Verbal Ability
f. Analytical Ability
g. Related Aspects
|General Knowledge : (Section – B)|
a. Indian Business Environment
b. Global Environment
c. Social Events
d. Cultural Events
g. Political Events
h. Historical Events
I. Current Affairs
l. Personalities and Achievements
m. Science and Technology
|4. Quantitative Analysis (Section – D)|
b. Data Analysis and Interpretation
d. Related Quantitative Aspects
Old Question Papers
PGCET MBA Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- JbigDeaL will always try updates latest question papers on KEA MBA PGCET exam. We were looking for last 10 year PGCET MBA question papers with solution but we did not last 10 year solution. If any candidates have last 5 to 10 years PGCET MBA question papers with answer keys please share with us. Even any one having PGCET MBA Model Question Papers then send it to us. But we have managed last four year 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 MBA previous year question paper with answer keys for free download in PDF formation.
Karnataka MBA PGCET Online Mock Test
- START MBA Entrance Mock Test
- START Online Mock Test
PGCET MBA Books / Study Materials
- Karnataka PGCET MBA Books / Study Materials 2018 : While some students aim to Karnataka MBA Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2018 exam. Hence the experts suggest some Karnataka PGCET MBA books for the students to buy them online and study them.
PGCET MBA 2018 Books
PGCET MBA 2018 Study Materials
- KEA PGCET 2018
- Old Question Papers
- 3 Karnataka PGCET Books / Study Materials
- 4 Karnataka PGCET Result 2018 Merit List
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers