Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM 2018) Kerala-CEE : Entrance Examination is conducted to select candidates for the courses offered at different institutes in the state of Kerala. This test is also refereed at Kerala-CEE.
- 1 KEAM 2018
- 2 KEAM 2018 Eligibility
- 3 KEAM 2018 Syllabus | Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 KEAM 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 KEAM 2018 Result | Rank List
- 7 KEAM 2018 Answer Keys
- 8 KEAM 2018 Admit card Download
- 9 Contact Details
- The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala conducted KEAM Entrance exam for admission in KEAM is Entrance Examinations for Admission to Medical / Agriculture / Veterinary / Fisheries / Engineering / Architecture / MBBS & BDS Degree Courses in Kerala.
Architecture : NATA
Engineering : KEAM
KEAM 2018 Prospectus
- Prospectus for Admission to Professional Degree Courses 2018, which has been approved by the Government of Kerala, is published herewith. It contains general information and rules relating to the Entrance Examinations for Admission to Professional Degree Courses 2018, and other connected matters.
- Candidates are required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves with all the relevant information relating to the examinations/allotments. Candidates are also requested to visit the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ‘www.cee-kerala.org’ regularly for notifications and announcements.
- Sale of Security Cards along with Prospectus through selected Post Offices starts from 1st week of January.
KEAM 2018 Courses:
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS||4½||12 months programme|
|BSc. (Hons.) Agri., BFSc., BSc. (Hons.)Forestry, B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (D.Sc. & Tech.), B.Tech. (Food Engg.)||4||1 semester*|
|BVSc. & AH||5||6 months|
|B.Tech.||4 (8 Sem.)|
|B.Arch.||5 (10 Sem.)||6 months*|
Engineering Courses :
- Bachelor of Technology [(B.Tech.)includes all Courses listed in Annexure II (1)(b)] B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) [B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)]
- B.Tech. (Dairy Science & Technology) [B.Tech. (D.Sc. & Tech.)] B.Tech. (Food Engineering) [B.Tech. (Food Engg.)]
Architecture Course :
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
Medical Courses :
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Agriculture & Forestry Courses :
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture [BSc.(Hons.) Agri.] Bachelor of Science-Forestry [BSc.(Hons.) Forestry]
Veterinary Course :
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
Fisheries Course :
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc.)
KEAM 2018 Exam Date
- The Kerala CEE conducted KEAM every year, generally held in Month of April. Last year KEAM held on 20th, 21st, 23rd and 24th April 2015.
The Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses for the year 2018, Kerala will be conducted as per the following schedule:
Physics & Chemistry
|April||10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|April||10 AM – 12.30 PM|
Chemistry & Physics
|10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|April||10 AM – 12.30 PM|
KEAM 2018 Application Form
- Online Submission of Application: Online submission of application through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in is required to apply for the Entrance Examination for admission to all the courses (Medical & Allied, Engineering and Architecture).
- Online Application form submission starts from January.
- The detailed instructions for filling each item in the application are given in Annexure XX of the Prospectus and in the link, “How to Apply” provided on the websites www.cee- kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in .
KEAM 2018 Eligibility
Medical courses consist of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BSMS courses and Allied courses consist of B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH and BFSc. courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BSMS: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognised equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together, are eligible. In the absence of Biology, Biotechnology will be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- For admission to BAMS/ BHMS courses: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognised equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together, are eligible. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- For admission to B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc courses: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognised equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together, are eligible. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- For admission to BVSc. & AH Course: Candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for the qualifying examination
- [Including B.Tech (Agri. Engg.) and B.Tech (Food Engg.) courses under the Kerala Agricultural University and B.Tech (Dairy Sc. &Technology) under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University].
- Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
- Minimum academic eligibility for admission to B. Arch.:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.
KEAM 2018 Syllabus | Exam Pattern
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern :
- (a) Papers for the Engineering Entrance Examination:
Paper I – Physics & Chemistry
Paper II – Mathematics
- (b) Papers for the Medical Entrance Examination:
Paper I – Chemistry & Physics
Paper II – Biology
Each Paper will be of two and a half hours duration.
Agricultural courses and Veterinary courses except B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech (Food Engg.) and B.Tech. (DSc. & Tech.), will have to write
- Paper I – Chemistry & Physics and
Paper II – Biology of Medical Entrance Examination.
- Candidates will have to appear for
Paper I – Physics & Chemistry and
Paper II – Mathematics of Engineering Entrance Examination for being considered for B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Engg.) and B. Tech. (DSc. & Tech.) courses.
For Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations, each Paper will have 120 questions to be answered in 150 minutes.
- The standard of the Entrance Examinations will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabi for all the subjects for the Entrance Examination are given in the Prospectus.
Old Question Papers
KEAM Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the KEAM previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance and Pharmacy entrance preparation. This Year on 2018 KEAM written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Physics & Chemistry
Physics & Chemistry
KEAM 2018 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KEAM related exams.
KEAM 2018 Online Practice Test:
- KEAM MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance and Engineering Test This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KEAM Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START KEAM Mock Practice Test
KEAM 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination For Admission to B.Tech, MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for KEAM Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for KEAM 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best KEAM books in online you can check below.
KEAM 2018 Books
KEAM 2018 Study Materials
KEAM 2018 Result | Rank List
There will be separate rank lists for
- i. Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Medical & Allied Courses
- BAMS Course
The Rank List(s) published by the CEE shall not be utilized by any person/institution/ authority other than CEE for the purpose of admission to any Professional Course(s), without prior written permission of the Government of Kerala.
- Publication of the Results: The rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Ayurveda will be published separately. The results will be available on the website “www.cee- kerala.org” and on other websites to be notified by the CEE.
KEAM 2018 Answer Keys
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the “Answer Keys” of all Papers of the Entrance Examinations on the website of the CEE (www.cee-kerala.org) and in leading dailies, after the completion of all the examinations.
KEAM 2018 Admit card Download
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in . The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
|Address||The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
|Test Period||Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2018) is generally held in Month of December.|