KIITEE 2018 – KIIT Medical and Engineering Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for the admission into B.Tech (Engineering), MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing (Medical) courses 2018-2019.
- 1 KIITEE 2018 Admission
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 KITEE 2018 Admit Cards
- 4 KITEE 2018 Counseling
KIITEE 2018 Admission
- Appearing in KIIT Medical and Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility for admission which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission. Thus permission to candidates to appear in KIIT 2018 will be provisional subject to his/her being found otherwise eligible for admission in following degree course.
- B. TECH.(4 years)
- MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)(5 years)
- BBA , BCA, BA. LLB/BBA. LLB/B.Sc. LLB/ BFD /BFTP
- B.Sc (Nursing)(4 years)
- B. TECH. (LE) (3 years)
- MCA (3 years)
- M. TECH.(2 years)
- M. SC. (BIOTECHNOLOGY) & M. SC. (MICROBIOLOGY) (2 years)
- B.Arch. Admission 2018 :-On the basis of marks obtained in NATA.
KIITEE 2018 Exam Date
- Every year KIIT conducted Entrance Exam in the month of Aptil. Last year it was held on 24th April & 25th April 2015. Dates of the Examination for different centers have been decided according to the number of applicants in previous year. In case of increase in number of applicants in any of the Examination center dates may be extended.
KIITEE 2018 Online Application Form
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in
or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from December.
- The KITEE Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites. Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
KITEE 2018 Eligibility
For B.Tech. (4 years)
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2014,2015 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2015 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), B.Tech & M.Tech- Dual Degree (5 years), B.Tech & MBA- Dual Degree (5 years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling / college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics,
Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.
Age: Lower age should be 17
For B.Sc. Nursing (4 years):
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English (PCBE) with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
Age: Lower age should be 17 years
KITTEE 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- Computer Based Test.
- Language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
MBBS/BDS/B.Sc Nursing/ Biotechnology- Dual Degree(B.Tech/M.Tech)
Biology (Botany and Zoology)
B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Tech & Five Years Dual Degree Programme/B.Arch.(Science Group)
Old Question Papers
KITEE Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- We have found some previous year question papers with answers of KITEE 2018 –KIIT Medical and Engineering Entrance Examination, these question papers and solution ares in PDF files, candidates can download the KITEE Papers for free from jbigdeal. Please also note: we are not giving you 100% grantees for the authenticity of KITEE materials as these resources provided candidates like you . You can also check other medical entrance exam.
KITEE Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL is place of education, here you will get KITEE Exam model question papers with answers these sample question papers having answer keys and based on central board syllabus which is a general pattern followed by all authorities like KITEE. You can download for free KITEE 2018 Model Question Papers in PDF. To download these PDF you have share this page either in Facebook or in Google + or in Twitter.
KITEE Online Mock Test:
- JbigDeaL also will help you to participates in KITEE 2018 – KIIT Medical and Engineering Entrance Examination Online Mock Test. By participating in this online practice test you can judge your KITEE 2018 exam preparation. So check this free mock test on KITEE.
- START Engineering Entrance Online Mock Test (1000 MCQs Free)
- START Online Mock Test
KITEE 2018 Admit Cards
- The Admit Cards will be hosted in the website In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website, candidates should write/contact KIIT .
- The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
KITEE 2018 Counseling
- Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination. Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT
Website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats
reserved for the KIITEE-2018 are filled up.