All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Medical, Dental Course PGM AIET–2019 & PGD AIET-2019 in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad.
PGM/D AIET 2019:
- PGM AIET–2019 & PGD AIET Advertisement notification published on December, Last Year it was announced on 16.12.2014.
PGM/D AIET Exam Date 2019:
- PGM AIET–2019 & PGD AIET-2019 will conducted by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad, generally held in Month of January.
PGM/D AIET Application Form 2019:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from October.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
PGM/D AIET Eligibility 2019:
- M.B.B.S. (From MCI recognized Institute)
- B.D.S. (From DCI recognized Institute)
PGM/D AIET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- Duration : 1:30 hours
- Marks : Maximum marks : 100
- Questions: : 100 objective type Multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.
- Negative Marking : There will be no negative marking.
- Standard (level) of Test : BDS examination standards.
- Subjects : All subjects of BDS course.
- Distribution of MCQs : Subject wise distribution of MCQs will be as follows:
Old Question Papers
PGM AIET Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the PGM/D AIET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 PGM/D AIET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
PGM/D AIET 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for PGM/D AIET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in PGM/D AIET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
PGM/D AIET 2019 Online Practice Test:
- PGM/D AIET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of PGM/D AIET question answers quiz.
PGM/D AIET 2019 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three PGM/D AIETQuestion Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
PGM/D AIET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Medical, Dental Course For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for PGM/D AIET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for PGM/D AIET Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best PGM/D AIET books in online you can check below.
Medical PG Entrance 2019 Books
Medical PG Entrance 2019 Study Materials
PGM/D AIET Result 2019:
- The Competent Authority will conduct the PGD AIET, declare the result and prepare the mark list.
- The merit list will be displayed on the notice board of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad on 14/02/2015 and will also be available on website at www.kimsuniversity.in
PGM/D AIET Admit Card 2019:
- Admit card will be available online to every candidate. Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction on Form no. 09 on the day of examination.
PGM/D AIET counseling :
- As per the merit list, the candidates, who qualify, will be called for counselling at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Counselling will be done by Counselling committee.
Counselling dates may be subjected to change and any change will be notified on the website and the Notice Board of KIMSDU.
|Address||Karad, Dist- Satara, (Maharashtra State) – 415 110.|
|Phone||02164 – 241555 to 241558, Fax 242170 / 241410|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|