KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance-Test-2019 (KLEU PGAIET 2019) For Admission to M.D. / M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma Course in the Member Colleges for the Session 2019-20.
Students will be admitted to Medical & Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses of the constituent colleges of KLE -University, on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the KLE Post Graduate All India Entrance Test (KLEU- PGAIET) 2019.
- Advertisement notification published on October, Last Year it was announced on October 20, 2014. Information Bulletin will be available also at participating colleges.
KLEU-PGAIET Exam Date 2019:
- The examination will be conducted at the different cities in the designated examination centers at 2: 00 PM on 31th January 2015.
KLEU-PGAIET Application Form 2019:
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU- PGAIET – 2019 is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from November.
- Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites www.kleuniversity.edu.in
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
KLEU-PGAIET Eligibility 2019:
- Requisite qualifications for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses:
The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS phase III/Final BDS examinations from the college recognized by Medical Council/ Dental Council of India.
KLEU-PGAIET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The KLEU-PGAIET 2019 will consist of one question paper of 180 multiple choice questions (MCQs) of single best answer type. There will be separate question papers for Medical/Dental students. The questions will be based on the MCI/DCI prescribed syllabus for MBBS/BDS Courses. Each correct answer will get one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- The scope of the syllabi for the Postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S/B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject for the KLEU-PGAIET –2019 is mentioned below.
Old Question Papers
KLEU PGAIET Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the KLEU PGAIET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for KLEU Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 KLEU PGAIET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for KLEU PGAIET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KLEU PGAIET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Online Practice Test:
- KLEU PGAIET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KLEU PGAIET question answers quiz.
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three KLEU PGAIET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance-Test-2019 For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for KLEU PGAIET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for KLEU PGAIET Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best KLEU PGAIET books in online you can check below.
KLEU-PGAIET Result | Merit List 2019:
- The University will prepare a merit list amongst the candidates who have appeared for KLEU-PGAIET–2015 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The candidates will be called for counseling as per their ranking in this list. There will be separate merit list for Medical and Dental students.
TAT Cards 2019:
- TAT Cards will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the University website w.e.f. 24th January 2015 by 8.00pm onwards. The TAT Card will indicate the TAT Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- No TAT card will be sent through post or E-mail.
- In case a candidate does not get his/her TAT Card (Hall Ticket) from University website, he/she should contact University office immediately.
|Address||KLE University, JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, BELAGAVI – 590 010.|
|Phone||+918312444444 Fax No : +918312493777|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|