KMAT 2018 Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) Admission in MBA, MCA is an entrance test conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association (KPPGCA).
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT), an all India level management entrance test was born out of the felt -need to have a single unified test for admissions in the state of Karnataka into professional courses viz MBA. PGDM and MCA
KMAT Exam Date
- Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association (KPPGCA) conducted KMAT exam, generally it held on July. Last year it was conducted on 26th July.
KMAT 2018 Application Form
- The registration window opens on May every year. and will close on June. The details about the registration process will be available on KMAT 2018 website http://www.kmatindia.com/
- Fees : DD should be made in favor of “KMAT 2018” and should be payable at Bangalore
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 600/-
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) Application Fees MBA – Rs.600/- MCA – Rs.600 /-
- Candidates can apply online, visit official website and find “Apply Online”.
KMAT 2018 Eligibility
- Bachelors degree / Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering / Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate 40% for SC/ST candidate
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- KMAT Syllabus can be downloaded from the kmatindia officail website. Students are admitted on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test. The test consists of objective type questions and contains different papers for MBA/PGDM and MCA
Old Question Papers
KMAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the KMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam and MCA Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 KMAT test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has KMAT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- START Online Mock Test
KMAT Sample Question Papers 2018
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for KMAT Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KMAT Entrance related exams.
|General Awareness||General English||Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
KMAT Online Practice Test:
- KMAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA/MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KMAT question answers quiz.
- START MBA Entrance Mock Test
- START Online Mock Test
KMAT 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and MBA 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for KMAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for KMAT 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best KMAT Entrance books in online you can check below.
KMAT 2018 Dates
- Test : 26th July 2018 (tentative)
- Last Date to Apply : July 15th 2018 (tentative)
- Applications received after July 15th WILL NOT be processed. (tentative)
There are over 200 colleges in Karnataka offering MBA programs. Karnataka has become the preferred region for students to pursue MBA program. Some of the reasons students chose to do there MBA in Karnataka is below.
|Address||Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association |
Seshadripuram first Grade, College,
C. A. Site No. 26,
Yelahanka New Town, BANGALORE – 560 064.
|Phone||+91 9343996664 / 9343996665|
|Test Period||KMAT 2018 Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is generally held in Month of July|