KVS PGT Exam 2017 : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Post Graduate Teacher Test Recruitment Exam Exam Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
- 1 KVS PGT Exam 2017
- 2 Old Question Papers
KVS PGT Exam 2017
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS, an
autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Government of India.
- KVS Running 850 schools in India, Moscow and Kathmandu, which are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. Every year KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) recruited thousands of candidates for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) for various schools.
KVS PGT Recruitment Advertisement 2017
Posts Vacancies Of KVS PGT
- Computer Science
KVS PGT Exam Eligibility
The minimum educational for the KVS PGT exam is as follows…..
- Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: –
|Post Code|| |
|10||PGT (Hindi)||Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level|
|11||PGT (Physics)||Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics|
|12||PGT (Chemistry)||Chemistry/Bio Chemistry|
|13||PGT (Economics)||Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics|
|14||PGT (Commerce)||Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|15||PGT (Maths)||Mathematics/Applied Mathematics|
|16||PGT (Biology)||Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro- Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level|
KVS PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- For the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs),
Part I will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions in
- English and
- Hindi subjects carrying 20 marks each (total 40 marks).
Part II will consist of 160 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each comprising
- Current Affairs (20),
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability (20),
- Teaching Methodology (20)
- the subject concerned (100) questions
- The test will be of 03 hours duration.
- The Part II of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies Part I securing 5 marks each in English & Hindi subjects and 13 marks in aggregate in English and Hindi.
- The final merit will be based on the performance of the candidate in written test (Part II) and interview. The weightage of written test (Part II) and interview will be 70:30.
Old Question Papers
KVS PGT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- As we all know that in Last five year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruited many candidates for PGT – Post Graduate Teacher Posts all the question papers of KVS PGT Last 10 years are available here. JbigDeaL will guide you to get KVS PGT recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the latest KVS PGT previous year question papers with solution we will updated at this page, if you required anything else please comment below.
KVS PGT Sample Question Papers Answers
- We have found KVS PGT sample papers for Preliminary examination written test exam. There are many model KVS PGT Exam like Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, Aptitude test sample question papers. These model question papers of KVS PGT will helps you for better exam preparation. Just share this page to unlock download link in PDF files.
KVS PGT 2017 Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of KVS PGT Recruitment 2017 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books on KVS PGT exam and also last 10 years KVS PGT question papers with solution for better KVS PGT exam preparation.
KVS PGT Exam 2017 Books
KVS PGT Exam Study Materials
KVS PGT Exam Online Practice Test:
- KVS PGT Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test