LUCSAT 2019 stands for Lucknow University Computer Science (MCA) Admission Test 2019. Lucknow University was incepted in 1920, to cater to the educational needs. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). It offers programs in a number of streams at various degree levels.
- The test is conducted by the Department of Computer Science of Lucknow University, in order to enroll candidates, who want to pursue their career in this field, at the postgraduate level. The admissions are done through counseling. The existing reservation rules of the university are followed while doing admissions.
LUCSAT 2019 Exam Date
- The test is conducted by the Department of Computer Science of Lucknow University. Generally LUCSAT exam held in the month of June. Last Year it was conducted on 10th June-2015.
LUCSAT 2019 Application form
- Application form of M.C.A admission is available on the website of University of Lucknow , Lucknow < www.lkouniv.ac.in > from 20th March-2018.
- Application fees for MCA admission, Rs. 800/- for Gen/OBC Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST Candidates. Application fees must be submitted through demand draft in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow”, Lucknow.
- Application form must be send to Admission chairman LUCSAT-2019 by Speed Post only along-with demand draft, Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates/Mark Sheets and Two Self addressed Envelops size (27x12cm) duly stamped with Rs.39/-. No application form shall be accepted by hand.
- The Application form must be filled in Capital letters by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
LUCSAT 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate should have successfully completed B.Sc. (Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology) or B.C.A. with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% is there for SC/ST candidates. In addition, he/she should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
LUCSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- LUCSAT 2019 entrance examination paper is divided into two sections–
- Part I – comprises of 40 questions testing the logical reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- Part II– comprises of 60 questions based on B.C.A. /B.Sc. (Computer Science) Syllabus.
- The entrance test includes objective questions with multiple options. The duration of 100 marks test paper is one and a half hour. No negative marking is there for incorrect answers.
Old Question Papers
LUCSAT Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the LUCSAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MCA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 LUCSAT written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- START Online Mock Test
LUCSAT Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for LUCSAT Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in LUCSAT related exams.
|General Awareness||General English||Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
LUCSAT Online Practice Test:
- LUCSAT Questions Answers for MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- Start Computer Knowledge Test
LUCSAT 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Lucknow University Computer Science (MCA) Admission Test MCA 2019 For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for LUCSAT MCA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for LUCSAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best MCA Entrance books in online you can check below.
LUCSAT 2019 Books
LUCSAT 2019 Study Materials
LUCSAT 2019 Admit Card
- If candidate failed to get admit card for MCA entrance examination on or before 3 days of LUCSAT exam 2019, then candidate can approach to Department of Computer Science University of Lucknow.
- To get duplicate Admit Card on 9th June between 2.00 to 4.00pm.Candidate has to bring two photographs and the Xerox copy of the application form.
LUCSAT 2019 Contact Details
|Address||Department of Computer Science, University of Lucknow, Lucknow -226007|
|Test Period||Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test (LUCSAT 2019) is generally held in Month of August|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by