M.P.Ed Admission 2017-18 Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.): Course in India and its admission and application form notification at various colleges and universities.
- The Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) is a professional physical education teacher education course meant for preparing teacher for senior secondary level as well as lecturers/directors/sports officers in colleges, teacher educators in Colleges of Physical Education and University Departments of Physical Education.
- Only University Departments or institutions offering B.P.Ed. programme are eligible to offer this Course.
M.P.Ed Admission 2017-18
- Duration : The M.P.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic years or Four Semesters.
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination (written test, fitness test, interview and percentage in qualifying examination) or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government/University.
M.P.Ed Entrance Eligibility 2017
- (a) Candidates who have obtained at least fifty five percent marks in the B.P.Ed. degreel or B.Sc. degree in Physical Education, Health Education and sports I are eligible for admission.
- (b) The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government I State Government, whichever is applicable.
Be the first to leave a review.