MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Master of Computer Application 2017.
The entrance examination for admission to the State Government approved three year masters degree MCA courses in State of Maharashtra for the academic year 2017-2017 shall be conducted by the Competent Authority appointed by Government of Maharashtra on 28 & 29 March 2015 the State of Maharashtra.
- 1 MAH MCA CET 2017
- 2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 MAH MCA CET 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 5 MAH MCA CET Result 2017
- 6 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- 7 Contact Details
MAH MCA CET 2017
- MAH MCA CET is an examination to get admission to first year of three year postgraduate MCA program in government or aided colleges/universities and unaided private institutes of Maharashtra.
- Brochure, filling up on-line CET Application form, Eligibility Criteria etc. will be published in leading newspapers and will also be available on the official web site www.dte.org.in/mca in the month of February, 2017.
- Date of the Online MAH-MCA-CET 2017 27-03-2017
MAH MCA CET Application Form:
Admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the academic year 2017-17.
Online registration for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 through computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2017 29-02-2017.
Last Date for online registration for M.C.A. CET is 10/03/2017
- Online Registration for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 through Computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ for Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K Candidates starts from February 2017.
- The various stages of MAH-MCA -CET 2015 and Centralized Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- Stage I –Mode of Payment, Filling of Online Application form & Registration for CET.
- Go to http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- Click on “Apply Online” & Fill up and submit the personal details, qualification details, latest photo and options for CET Centers.
- Verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation.
- Confirm Application by paying applicable fees by e- challon or by e payment
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket* for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule (if applicable)
MAH MCA CET Eligibility 2017
- Candidate should have passed (or appeared) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case BC categories belonging to Maharashtra only) in Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Passed with any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline and appeared for the final year examination of any Post Graduate degree of minimum two years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the Post Graduate Degree exam with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for BC categories belonging to Maharashtra) and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Candidate has passed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS), Bachelor of Science (Computer/Information Technology) degree courses.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern 2017:
- MAH–MCA-CET 2017 will be conducted ONLINE at all examination centers which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs). The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
- The Online CET would be comprised of two online papers of 100 marks each with composite time of 90 minutes duration.
- Please note the MAH MCA CET 2017 will have negative mark system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer will carry 1 negative mark. Unanswered questions will carry zero marks.
- The MAH MCA CET 2017 will be ONLINE examination comprises of two papers (objective type) of 90 minutes duration viz. General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC). Each paper has 25 questions and is expected to be completed in 90 minutes.
MAH MCA CET Syllabus 2017:
MCET exam consists of the following given subject:-
- The objective of this paper is to assess the general aptitude of the candidate to pursue computer applications and software profession.
- The questions in this paper will consist of logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, high school mathematics, vocabulary, English comprehension and verbal ability.
- Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, Quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations.
- Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function.
Probability and Statistics:-
- Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, Binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression.
- Ratios and proportions, problems on time-work, distance-speed, percentage, etc.
- Set Theory and Functions:
- Set, relations and mappings.
- Areas, triangles and quadrilaterals, area and circumference of circles, volumes and surface areas of simple solids such as cubes, spheres, cylinders and cones.
- Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices.
- Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, signed arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts.
- Assembly language and high level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
Operating System basics:
- Multi programming and timesharing operating systems.
Old Question Papers
MAH MCA CET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Maharashtra MCA Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MCA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 MH MCA Entrance written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- START Online Mock Test
MAH MCA CET Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for MAH MCA CET Test Exam 2017 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Maharashtra MCA Entrance related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
Online Practice Test:
- Maharashtra MCA Entrance Questions Answers for MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Computer Knowledge Test
MAH MCA CET 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Maharashtra MCA Entrance 2017 For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Maharashtra MCA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MAH MCA CET 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best MAH MCA CET books in online you can check below.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Books
MAH MCA CET 2017 Study Materials
MAH MCA CET Result 2017
- The result of the MAH MCA CET 2017 will be displayed on the website. The result will indicate marks obtained by the candidate in the CET. The result will display two separate lists of eligible and not eligible candidates.
- It shall be responsibility of the candidate to keep abreast of notifications displayed on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2017 from time to time and follow the instructions given therein.
Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket* for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule (if applicable). The Hall Ticket is an important document. The candidate should produce the Hall Ticket at the time of examination.
|Address||3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai-400 001.|
|Test Period||Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test (MAH-MCA-CET 2017) is generally held in Month of March|
Be the first to leave a review.