Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) B.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Form & Notification. msuniv.ac.in dd ce bed. The Department of Education was established in the year 2008 The Department has been offering a distance mode B.Ed 2 year Programme.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University B.Ed. Admission 2022
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University B.Ed. Admission 2022 shall be made as per the norms of NCTE, Tamil Nadu State Government/ Manonmaniam Sundaranar University i.e. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The duration of the Course is 2 years. A student has to complete his/her programme within 5 years. There is no provision for re-admission in this programme.
MSU B.Ed. Admission Application Form 2022
- Applications are invited for B.Ed course at The Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DD & CE), Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
- The submission of application form through offline mode can be made from June.
- The Information Brochure / Prospectus will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
MSU B.Ed. Admission Eligibility
- 1. Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- 2. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- 3. The school teachers with a Bachelor’s degree in Tamil/ English/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ History/ Geography/ Computer Science or a Post- Graduate degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Home Science.
- 4. The candidates should have undergone 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed the qualifying examination conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of examination/ and UG Degree Examination of the UGC recognized Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.
- 5. However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two Years Bachelor Preparatory Programme Certificate / Foundation Course / Two Years Diploma Course conducted by State Government/ recognized Universities and qualified with three years UG Degree course are also considered eligible.
- 6. The candidates who have passed part III under Triple Major System in UG Degree are eligible to take one of the three subjects only as optional II. The aggregate marks of all the three subjects will be considered for admission.
- 7. The candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 Years Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 pattern of study are eligible.
- 8. Candidates must be currently working in schools (Primary / Middle / High School / Higher Secondary / Matriculation) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State / Central Government.
For more details:
Address: THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION, MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY, ABISEKAPATTI, TIRUNELVELI-627012
Phone:0462- 2321620, 2321614
e-mail : email@example.com
University website : www.msuniv.ac.in
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers