Management Aptitude Test September 2019 (MAT September 2019 Exam) is an entrance exam conducted for the admission in postgraduate management programs offered by Management institutes in India.
MAT Exam 2019
- Management Aptitude Test 2015 is an aptitude test MAT 2015 is conducted by Centre for Management Services, which is a specialized division of AIMA (All India Management Association). MAT 2015 is usually conducted 4 times in a year in January, May, September and December.
MAT Exam Date 2019
- Every year it is taken by MBA aspirants in India, as a good score in MAT 2015 is likely to put the candidate in a reputed and AICTE approved management institutions. Presently, MAT 2015 has even got the status of a National Entrance Test by the Ministry of HRD (Government of India, letter no. F.17-20/2003-TS.I dated 23 November 2004). Besides having test centers all over India, MAT 2015 is also conducted in overseas location.
- Previous Exam Date : May 2015.
- Current Exam Date : September 2015
- Next Exam Date : December
- Next Year Exam Date: January
MAT 2019 Eligibility
- The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2015 is graduation in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.
- Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.
- However, there is no restriction regarding percentages for taking the MAT 2015 test, no age bar and no experience required.
MAT 2019 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MAT 2019 Fees Details
- Candidates can obtain Form with MAT 2015 Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from selected branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delh.
- Candidates can obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Candidates can register online at website www.aima-ind.org alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Candidates can register online at website link www.aima-ind.org with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.(Note: No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi)
MAT 2019 Extra Information
Difference betweent computer based test (CBT) and Written Test
- Computer Based Test means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. This is unlike the Paper Based Test, which is generally offered on a single day to all candidates.
- MAT 2015 is offered over a period of time and the candidate can choose the center, the day and time of his/her convenience to take the test. Computer Based Test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same. In traditional Paper Based Test, Candidate is supposed to bring Pen, HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him/her whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
MAT Exam Online Regiatration – How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT 2015 Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- (Note: No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi)
Exam Pattern And Syllabus
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
- It is an objective type test with multiple choice answers.
- MAT 2015 consist of five sections (Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Interpretation, Intelligence and critical reasoning, and Indian and Global Environment)and each section has 40 questions.
- Test time is only 150 minutes.
- The test is designed to measure a person’s general apptitudes.
- There is negative marking and one fourth marks is deducted for each worng answers
MAT Syllabus 2015:
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
DI AND REASONING :
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
- Comprehension of passage ( Poems can also come).
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
Books and authors
Science, History, Geography, International organisations
Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Old Question Papers
MAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the MAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 MAT CBT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MAT Sample Question Papers 2015
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for MAT Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA Entrance related exams.
MAT Online Practice Test:
- MAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
MAT 2019 Books / Study Material:
- There are so many books for Management Aptitude Test 2019 For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MAT Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MAT books in online you can check below.
MAT Admit Card 2019:
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx 7 days before the Paper Based test date.
- Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll NO, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date from AIMA website.
- Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
MAT Result 2019:
Candidates can get the result through SMS also in online. Go to aima.in and follow the steps
- At right site you will find “MAT Result” Click on it
- Then enter your Roll Number:
- enter your form number :
- Select month of test and submit.
SMS as : MATSFORMNODOB(ddmmyy) to 54242
Eg: MATS200391030985 to 54242
It is applicable to All Phone Operators
|Address||All India Management Association|
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003, India
|Phone||011 – 24645100, 24617354|
|Test Period||Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2015) is generally held in Month of December|
Last Updated on by