MGM PG CET 2021 – PG Medical Entrance Test 2021: MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956) Post Graduate Entrance Test for the admission to MD, MS and Diploma in medical courses in the university
MGM PG CET 2021:
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences aims to be a top-ranking Centre of Excellence in Medical Education and Research. Candidates desirous to seek admission to PG medical (Degree/Diploma) courses shall have to apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM PGCET – 2021.
MGM PG CET Exam Date 2021:
- MGM PG CET conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University). The PG Medical Entrance Test generally held in Month of January . Last Year the entrance held on 30th January.
MGM PG CET Application Form 2021:
- a. ‘MGM PGCET – 2021’ Link will be available on website www.mgmuhcom. Click on this Link.
- b. Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from November.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
|Name of the Course||Name of the Course|
|MD Anatomy||MD Geriatrics|
|MD Physiology||MD Immunohematology &Blood Transfusion|
|MD Biochemistry||MS General Surgery|
|MD Microbiology||MS Orthopedics|
|MD Pharmacology||MS Ophthalmology|
|MD Pathology||MS Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|MD FMT||MS ENT|
|MD Community Medicine||DCH|
|MD General Medicine||D. Ortho|
|MD Emergency Medicine||DA|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||DO|
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS from an Institution recognized by MCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2018 at the latest.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks in MGM PGCET-2021 to become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
MGM PG CET Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2021
- The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
- Question paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25||Surgery||22|
|Dermatology & Veneriology||07||ENT||0 7|
|Radio-diagnosis||0 8||Radiotherapy||0 4|
Old Question Papers
MGM PG CET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the MGM PG CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 MGM PG CET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MGM PG CET 2021 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for MGM PG CET Test Exam 2021 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MGM PG CET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
MGM PG CET 2021 Online Practice Test:
- MGM PG CET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MGM PG CET question answers quiz.
MGM PG CET 2021 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three MGM PG CET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
MGM PG CET 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for MGM Institute of Health Sciences Postgraduate Medical Entrance For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2021 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MGM PG CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MGM PG CET Entrance 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MGM PG CET books in online you can check below.
MGM PG CET 2021 Books
MGM PG CET 2021 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PG+Medical&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=PG+Medical&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
MGM PG CET Result 2021:
The Merit List of the candidates will be prepared by the University in accordance to the totalMarks obtained by them in the MGM PGCET-2015 indicating their ALL INDIA rank.
- The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on last week of Febuary.
- Online Rank Card will be available university website from the same time.
MGM PG CET Admit Card 2021:
- The Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.mgmuhs.com website after login from January.
- Candidatehas to go to Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any hoto ID proof (AadharCard, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port).
• Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MGM PGCET- 2021 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission
MGM PG CET counseling :
Candidates are advised to visit university website for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available.
|Address||MGM INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES(Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956)Grade ‘A’ Accredited by NAACSector-1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410209|
022-27432471, 022-27432994, Fax No. 022 – 27431094
|Working Time||(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)
Not available on Sunday and other public holidays
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers