MGM UG CET 2019 – MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University established u/s 3 of UGC Act.) conducted MGM UG CET for the admission into MBBS / BPT / B.Sc. Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree courses.
MGM UG CET 2019
- Candidates those are seeking admission at MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University) into MBBS / BPT / B.Sc. Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree courses have to appear MGM UG CET 2019 entrance exam.
MGM UG CET 2019 Exam Date
- Every year MGM UG CET entrance exam conducted by the MGMIHS itself for under graduate courses in the month of May. Last year it was held on 11.05.2015.
MGM UG CET Online Application Form 2019
- The MGM UG CET Online Application Form or the sate of availability of online application form March.
- Candidates desirous to seek admission to MBBS course shall have to apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM UG CET – 2019.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM UG CET – 2019 is Rs. 4500/– (Four Thousand Five Hundred only).
- Before filling Online Application form download information brochure of MGM UG CET – 2019 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM UG CET – 2019.
- Log In’ Link will be available on website www.mgmuhs.com to verify the Application Form.
MGM UG CET Eligibility 2019
- Must be an Indian National. Must have been born on or before 31.12.1999.
- The minimum educational qualification of a candidates Must have passed Qualifying Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and as subjects from the board recognized by COBSE, New Delhi with not less than 50% marks in PCB.
- Candidates who have appeared or are going to appear in Qualifying Examination in March/April 2015 are also eligible, provided they produce documentary proof of having passed the said examination with minimum 50% marks at the time of admission counseling.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/ English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or equivalent Board.
- Students passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
POST BASIC B.Sc. NURSING
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Equivalency of foreign nursing qualification from Indian Nursing Council in case GNM from Foreign countries.
MGM UG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
The examination will be conducted in English Medium only.
- MGM UG CET – 2019 paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), out of which 50 each will pertain to Chemistry & Physics and 100 to Biology.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
- Syllabus for MGM UG CET – 2019 will be same as for HSC (10+2) or equivalent examinations. It is also available on our website www.mgmuhs.com
|No of Question|
Old Question Papers
MGM UG CET Previous year question papers
- We have tired to find MGM UG CET previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the MGM UG CET question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for MGM UG CET 2019 exam, you can download MGM UG CET model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on Class 12th Syllabus.
MGM UG CET Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your BSc. Nursing Entrance exam and Medical (MBBS) Entrance preparation.
MGM UG CET Admit Cards 2019 Download
- The Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.mgmuhs.com website after login before 15 days of the entrance. Candidate has to go to Exam Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port).
- Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MGM UG CET – 2019 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
MGM UG CET Result 2019
- The Competent Authority shall declare the provisional result/marks scored by candidates of on MGMIHS website last week of May.
- There will be no rechecking/ revaluation of answer sheets. However the candidate can apply for verification of marks to the Competent Authority.
- The Final merit list with ALL INDIA RANK will be generated after completing verification of marks.
- The Final Merit List of the candidates will be prepared by the University in accordance to the total Marks obtained by them in the MGM UG CET – 2019 indicating their ALL INDIA rank.
MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University established u/s 3 of UGC Act.)
MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, Maharashtra State (India)
Tel : 022-27432471/27432994
Fax No. : 022-27431094
- Website: www.mgmuhs.com
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers