MH AAC CET 2022: Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test 2022 conducted by Directorate of Art, Mumbai, in the month of May/June for the admission to first year of four year degree course in Bachelor of Fine Art.
MH AAC CET 2022
- The admission to the First year of Bachelor‟s Degree in Fine Art for the academic year 2022-23. Shall be carried out by merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test. Its syllabus and other details related to this test are mentioned below along with the details of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- MH AAC CET 2022: Common Entrance Test Conducted for the admission to Applied Arts & Crafts / Fine Art (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture, Interior Decoration, Ceramic, Metal Work, and Textile Design.)
- S-CET 2022 : Special Entrance Test” Conducted specially for J & K Migrants, PIO (Person of Indian Origin) candidates, Foreign Nationals (FN) students, Foreign Students (FS) in order to decide the merit for admission.
MH AAC CET Exam Date :
- Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test 2022 conducted by Directorate of Art, Mumbai, in the month of May/June. Last year it was conducted on 12/05/2015,Tuesday at 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM.
Date and Time of Common Entrance Test. 20/05/2017,Friday at 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
- The Candidate should read the brochure carefully. Application Starts from April.
- Specimen Application Form is given in Prospectus for reference only.
- Aspiring candidate is required to submit their application form online through the website www.doa.org.in within the scheduled time.
- Candidates will be able to fill in the Online Application form through any computer connected to Internet either from home/cyber café or at any of the ARCs.
- Candidates are required to pay ` 50/- in cash separately as facilitation charges at the facilitation center if the facilities are used.
- Candidates are required to enter his/her details as per the sample Application Form.
- The candidate should write his/her Application ID, Name and Address on the reverse side of the DD/PO before confirmation.
- BFA Painting
- BFA Textile Design
- BFA Interior Decoration
- BFA Sculpture
- BFA Metal Work
- BFA Ceramics
- BFA Applied Art
- BFA Painting
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed/appeared the HSC (Std.XII /10 2 Level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (any stream) or its Equivalent examination with English as one of the subject and secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate. (40% marks in aggregate for backward class Category candidates belonging to M.S. only)
- In case percentage, Marks (converted out of 100) in the subject added together at H.S.C. (std. XII), comes in fraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded off as explain in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
MH AAC CAT Syllabus
Maharashtra Applied Arts and Craft Common Aptitude Test
- MAH-AAC-CAT 206 test will have 3 practical papers each of 25 marks and 1 theory paper (Objective Type) of 20 marks.
- Paper I (one hour) on Object Drawing Practical (50 Marks) wherein a manmade/natural specimen will be provided to the candidate. He/She will have to draw a drawing of the specimen on the answer sheet as directed in the question paper. It would test the aptitude of candidate in drawing, proportions, rendering in pencil and overall observation.
- Paper II on Design Practical (50 Marks) will test the aptitude of candidate in arrangement of various forms to create good design in the given area, rendering in colour, and the finishing skill.
- Paper III on Objective Type (40 Marks) Theory would be of 45 minute duration. There will be questions related to art, craft, design, and colour and computer graphics in this paper. These questions will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers to each question.
- Paper IV on Memory Drawing (50 Marks) Practical of one hour will have question to test the aptitude of candidate in drawing and arranging the sequence with memory for the subject given, rendering in colour, placement of elements in memory drawing and creating the environment.
Note: Check updates from official sites
Old Question Paper
MH AAC CET Previous Year Old Papers with answers
- MH AAC CET Previous Year Question Papers Answers Maharashtra Applied Arts and Common Entrance Test Question Paper with answer or solution even you can have these question papers for your exam preparation.
MH-AAC-CET Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for Maharashtra Applied Arts & Crafts-Common Entrance Test 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MH-AAC-CET related exams.
- Download Sample Paper I
Admission by Counseling
- ►Seats available shall be treated as GENERAL seats.
- ►Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their inter se merit.
- ► Candidate has given of any one of the institute option and Course respectively.
- ► All category candidates (including Backward Class) shall be considered for allotment (Whether they are allotted any seat in earlier stage OR not) in all stages.
- ► Counselling Round not for OMS (Out of Maharashtra State)
MH AAC CET Result 2022
- Result of MH-AAC-CET 2022 will be displayed on bfa16.doa.org.in & ARCs as per the schedule.Verification of Marks Obtained in MH-AAC-CET 2022
- Display Final Merit List of MH-AAC-CET 2022 for Maharashtra State Candidates/OMS Candidates on website on 06/06/2018 AT 04.00 PM.
- If the candidate desires to get his/her result verified, an application in prescribed perform (Annexure VIII), along with self addressed stamped envelope (9″X 4.5″) should be submitted in person to the Competent Authority, within 4 days of declaration of the result of MH-AAC-CET 2022, along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favor of “Director, Directorate of Art, Maharashtra State, Mumbai 400 001, payable at Mumbai. The candidate shall get certified copy of verified result from Competent Authority. Representations received after the specified period will not be entertained. The change if any shall be communicated to the candidate. The decision of the Competent Authority in this matter shall be final and binding.Latest Topics: