MH Arch CET 2018: Maharashtra Architecture Common Entrance Test 2018 for the admission in architecture courses through Maharashtra Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
MH Arch CET 2018 –The duration of this course is 5 years (B.Arch). This all process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, M.S., Mumbai in the State of Maharashtra. The last date of submitting the application form is expected to first week of June.
- 1 MH AR CET 2018
- 2 Contact Details
MH AR CET 2018
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to First Year Degree Architecture 2018-2019. The schedule for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) is will declare on officail website. The aspiring candidates are hereby informed to refer the Information Brochure.
MH Arch CET Exam Date 2018:
The Maharashtra Architecture Common Entrance Test has been replaced by JEE Main 2018 Exam and NATA 2018 Exam. You can also check the other Architecture Entrance Exam.
Information brochure and Application Kit
- Sale of Application Kits through ARC, Document Verification and confirmation of Application form in person at ARCs for All candidates starts from June.
- e Information Brochure along with application Kit from the designated ARCs by paying the prescribed fees in the form of CASH
- MH Arch CET application form must be submitted ONLINE, ONLY through the official website. Please read the brochure before submit application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill in the Online Application form through any computer connected to Internet either from home/ cyber café or at any of the ARCs.
- All India candidates who wish to apply for admission through CAP only on the basis of score of JEE main Paper II against All India seats are also required to register their names online on the website as per schedule. Such candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
MH Arch CET 2018 Eligibility
- Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate, J & K Migrant candidate, GoI nominee candidate for admission to first year of degree course in Architecture: Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (10+2 level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the 10+3 Full time Diploma (any stream) examination recognized by AICTE/Central/State Government or its equivalent examination and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 40% marks i.e. 80 marks out of 200 at NATA 2018. or Obtained minimum 40% marks in paper 2 of JEE Main Paper II 2018.
MH Arch CET Syllabus | Exam Pattern
- The MAH-AR-CET examination will consist of one common question paper of maximum 200 marks in the subjects of Aesthetic Sensitivity and Drawing to test the aptitude of the candidate for architecture degree course with Weightage as follows :
- Mathematics – Part I
- Aptitude Test – Part II
- Drawing Test – Part III
MH Arch CET 2018 Courses
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Duration – 5 Years.
MH Arch CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MH Arch CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture Entrance exam and Designing Entrance 2018 preparation. This Year on 2015 MH Arch CET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MH Arch CET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Common Entrance Examination for Design 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MH Arch CET related exams.
- Download Sample Paper I
MH Arch CET Online Practice Test:
- MH Arch CET MCQ Questions Answers for Architecture Entrance. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MH Arch CET Question answers quiz.
- START Practice Test QUIZ NOW
|Address||DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION Maharashtra State 3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai-400001|
|MH Arch CEToffice[at]iitb.ac.in|
|Test Period||working days..|