MH B.Ed CET 2019 : Maharashtra BEd Common Entrance Test 2019 admission into B. Ed. (Regular) Course (Two Year – 2019-20) First Year – 2019-20 Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
Admission for the B. Ed. (Regular) First Year Course run in Government, Non-government Aided, Unaided, Permanently Unaided and Non Government Aided, Unaided and Permanently Non Aided Minority Colleges of Education in Maharashtra will be given through the Centralized Admission Process (Govt. CAP) by conducting the Common Entrance Test (CET) according to Merit.
MH B.Ed CET Admission 2019
- This course has been designed for training teachers in various subjects for secondary and senior/ higher secondary schools. B. Ed. course is of 2 years. CET will be conducted for 1st year B. Ed. course admission only. After passing first year examination, concern candidate will get admission automatically in 2nd year in same college by paying prescribed fees.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05/04/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||01/05/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||01/05/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||31/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||05/04/2018 to 01/05/2018|
|Issue of Hall Ticket.||04/05/2018|
|Date of On-Line MAH-B.Ed. CET-2019||13 & 14 May 2018.|
MH B.Ed CET Date 2019
- Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH‐B.ED CET2019.
Online Application Form Registration
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the Notification/Information Brochure.
- Application Printout should be kept by the candidates for their own record. They are advised Not To send them to CET CELL/ DHE (Directorate of Higher Education).
- Candidates will have to download their Information Brochure ,Hall-Ticket/Admit Card from CET-CELL/DHE website viz- www.mahacet.org // www.dhepune.gov.in
- Admission to the On-Line Test (CET) is provisional without any verification of the documents.
- In case the candidate registers for more than one time, only the last registration by the candidate will be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised to visit CET CELL/ DHE websites at regular intervals for the latest information.
- Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly and check even the junk email folder for registration related emails.
- For more details, candidates are advised to refer to our detailed Notification and Information Brochure on CET CELL/ DHE web site and also on www.dhemhpravesh.in .
MH B.Ed CET Entrance Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who have completed their Three Year Graduation in B.Sc. (Science/ Mathematics etc.), B.A. Social Sciences (History/Geography/Economics/Politics/ Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library science, etc.), B.A. Humanities (Languages & Literature) from the recognized University, and the candidates belonging to open category who have secured minimum 50% marks (Marks obtained in between 49.50% to 49.99% will be considered as 50%), either in graduation /post graduation and thosecandidates belonging to Backward Class Category (SC, ST, VJ-A, NT-B, NT-C,)
- Details Download
English Language Content Test (ELCT)
- All eligible Candidates applying for First Year B.Ed. Course for the Academic Year 2019-2020 and who wish to seek admission in English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear for ELCT along with CET
Syllabus & Question Pattern
MH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern:
Admission Procedure :
- This Admission Process will be On-line assisted by computer.
- A) The CET will comprise of the subjects namely, Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge of 50 marks, one hour duration and will be of objective (multiple choice) questions.
- B) Candidates who wish to opt English medium, for them CET is compulsory and in addition to this English Language Content Test (ELCT) of 50 Marks and will be of one hour duration is also compulsory.
MH B.Ed CET Syllabus:
- The CET comprises of three sections viz. Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge. The weightage given to each of these is 30%, 40%, and 30% respectively. In each section, there will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. You are required to answer in all 50 questions in total time of one hour (60 minutes).
- Mental Ability :- (Weightage 30%) : The content of this test aims to judge your reasoning power. It also helps to know how fast and accurate you can think. This test will contain questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- Teacher Aptitude :- (Weightage 40%) This test aims to know your capacity to become a teacher. It will contain questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in education and society, communication and professional commitment, etc.
- General Knowledge :- (Weightage 30%) This is a test to see how well you are acquainted with the happenings in the surrounding, at Local / National / International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs and Science, Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science, Literature and Education in general.
Old Question Papers
MH B.Ed CET Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MH B.Ed CET Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 MH B.Ed CET test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has JMI Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MH B.Ed CET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides MH B.Ed CET Entrance Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019. MH B.Ed CET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MH B.Ed CET related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
MH B.Ed CET B.Ed Online Practice Test:
- MH B.Ed CET Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MH B.Ed CET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
MH B.Ed CET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Maharashtra BEd Common Entrance Test For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MH B.Ed CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MH B.Ed CET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MH B.Ed CET Entrance books in online you can check below.
MH B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books
MH B.Ed Entrance 2019 Study Materials
MH B.Ed CET Result 2019:
Declaration of result of the MAH‐B.Ed. CET 2019 on the website www.dhepune.gov.in // www.mahacet.org Up to 27‐06‐2018 5.00 P.M
- The minimum qualifying marks in CET for Open category candidates should be 18 marks out 50; for B.C. categories candidates 15 marks and for the candidates from Out of Maharashtra Universities belonging to all categories candidate 18 marks for being eligible for admission to B. Ed. Course.
- b) Students desirous of seeking admission to English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) along with CET. It is essential for the candidates to secure minimum 18 marks (36%) out of 50.
MH B.Ed Help Line
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL
305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49, Kherwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East,
Mumbai-400051 (Maharashtra State.) TELEPHONE NOS:+91‐22‐26476034/37