MHT CET 2018 Maharashtra CET dtemaharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018 also known as MHT CET: i.e Maharashtra Health Science/ Engineering/ Pharmacy Entrance is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, and Director, Medical Education and Research, Mumbai, Government of Maharashtra, for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in all Health sciences, Pharmacy, Technology and Engineering programs offered at undergraduate level in government/government aided and few unaided private colleges across the state of Maharashtra.
- 1 MHT CET 2018:-
- 2 MHT CET 2018 Eligibility:
- 3 MHT CET Pattern and Syllabus:
- 4 MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
- 5 MHT CET Result 2018
- 6 MHT CET 2018 Answer Keys
- 7 MHT CET Address
MHT CET 2018:-
- Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET 2018 for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2018-2019.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Date
- The Government of Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2018). The Entrance Test (MHT CET 2018) will be held on May 2018 at all the district headquarters in Maharashtra. Last year it was conducted on 11/05/2017.
- The said Common Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 5th May, 2018.
|Start Date of Online Application Form Filling||:Febuary|
|Last Date for filling online Application Form||: March|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee at Bank||: March 2018|
|Start Date of Hall Ticket Download||: April 2018|
|Date of Common Entrance Test||:May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||: June 2018|
MHT CET Online Application Form 2018
- In order to register online, the candidate has to visit the website “www.mhcet-exams.co.in” and click MHCET 2018 Registration. Online Registration & filling of Application form. 01/03/2018 to 22/03/2018
- Filling of online application form: The candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login.
- Online Registration & filling of Application form starts from March.
- The application form for MHT CET 2018 will be available on the website “https://dtemaharashtra.gov.in/“.
- The information Brochure for Health Science Course is available on the website “www.dmer.org”.
Change or Edit MHT CET Application Form 2018
- Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click “NEXT” on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on “BACK” button on the screen to make changes. Once you have submitted the data online, you may choose to “EDIT” the information. If you find that the data is correct, click“Upload Photograph & Signature”. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
- Once you have submitted the data, ‘Edit Profile‘ link will appear after you login to the website using your unique application no. and password. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
MHT CET 2018 Courses
- Health Sciences
• MBBS : Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
• BDS : Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• BAMS : Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
• BHMS : Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery
• BUMS : Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
• BOTh : Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
• BPTh : Bachelor of Physiotherapy
• BASLP : Bachelor of Audiology & Speech, Language Pathology
• BP&O : Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics
• B.Sc. Nursing: Bachelor of Science Nursing
• BVSc & AH : Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Engineering Course:
• B.E. : Bachelor of Engineering
• B.Tech. : Bachelor of Technology
- Pharmacy Course:
• B.Pharm : (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. In order to seek admission in Ayurveda and Unani courses, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 17 Years as on 1st October of the Year of admission.The upper age limit for the candidates is fixed as 25 Years as on 31st December of the Year of admission. However, relaxation of five years is there for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate can attempt MHT CET 2018 for three times only.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics) from an institution situated in the state of Maharashtra. For engineering program, the candidates should have studied Mathematics as a subject of study at 10+2 level.
- For admission into MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BSc. Nursing, the candidates are required to obtain minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together at HSC (or equivalent) examination. Exemption of 10% is there for SC/ST candidates.
- For admission into MBBS, BDS Courses, the candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology put together at Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2018).
- For BUMS program, the candidates are required to pass senior secondary examination with Urdu as a subject of study.
- The candidates, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination outside Maharashtra, are eligible, provided they fulfill the Domicile criteria.
MHT CET Pattern and Syllabus:
MHT CET 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be one paper of 3 hours duration.
- Each question with correct response shall be awarded one (1) mark. There shall NO negative marking. No mark shall be granted for marking two or more answers of same question, scratching or overwriting.
- Language of Question Paper: The medium for examination shall be English or Marathi or Urdu.
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered. The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for Paper I & Paper II.
- The candidate desirous of selection to Engineering degree courses should appear for Paper I and Paper III.
- The candidate desirous of selection to Pharmacy degree course should appear for Paper I & Paper-II and/or Paper-III.
- Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper. At the end of each paper, candidate will handover the OMR Answer sheet and Question booklet to the invigilator. Candidates are not permitted to take the Question Booklet out side the exam hall during or after examination.
|Paper||Subject||No of MCQ|
|Paper II||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
MHT CET 2018 Syllabus :
- Syllabus of Examination: Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology for the MHT CET- 2018 will be the same as for the current year for HSC/ 12th Examination (i.e March 2018) of HSC Board of Maharashtra
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the MHT CET Maharashtra Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 MHT CET written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has MHT CET Last 10 to 20 Years previous Question with solution can share with us.
MHT CET Model Question Papers 2018
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for MHT CET Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MHT CET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
MHT CET Online Practice Test:
- MHT CET Questions Answers for Medical Entrance. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MHT CET Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
MHT CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Maharashtra Common entrance test 2018 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MHT CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MHCET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MHT CET 2018 books in online you can check below.
MHT-CET Medical 2018 Books
MHT- CET Medical 2018 Study Materials
MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
Download Admit Card : For Admit Card, the candidate has to visit our website http://mhtcet2018.co.in any time between 25th April 2018 to 04th May 2018 and take a print out of the same where your MHT-CET-2018 Roll No., the address of the test centre will be mentioned.
- The Admit Cards will be downloaded from “mhtcet2018.co.in” website after login. Candidate has to appear for examination with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (School / College Identity Card, Pass port). Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT CET 2018 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission to health Science Courses.
MHT CET Result 2018
- After the examination question booklet of all versions will be made available on website “www.dmer.org” from 16/05/2018. The OMR Answer sheet of all the candidates will be made available on “www.mhtcet2018.co.in” website from 24/05/2018. The OMR Sheet will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID as mentioned in flow chart of registration process
- The Competent Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and declare the result. The result will be declared on websites of DMER i.e. www.dmer.org on or before 05/6/2018. The result of MHT CET will be declared in marks obtained and in percentage on the website.
MHT CET Marksheet 2018
- Downloading of Marksheet from website “www.mhtcet2018.co.in” 14/06/2018
MHT CET 2018 Answer Keys
- After the examination question booklet of all versions will be made available on website “www.dmer.org” from mid of May 2018. Provisional Answer key of each version will be made available on website “www.dmer.org ” from 18/05/2018.
- The OMR Answer sheet of all the candidates will be made available on “www.mhcet-exams.co.in” website from May. The OMR Sheet will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID as mentioned in flow chart of registration process.
MHT CET Address
|Address||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State|
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No. 1967,
|Test Period||Maharastra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2018) is generally held in Month of May|
Be the first to leave a review.