MH PGM CET 2019 : Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by Commissionerate, common entrance test cell , Mumbai Application Form will be available on DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtr) official website.
MH PGM CET 2019
- DMER conducted Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 once in every year for the admission into MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine), MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery) and other diploma courses.
- PGM CET 2019 is applicable for admission to Government, Municipal Corporation and Private Unaided Medical Colleges/ Institutions.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for PGM CET OR PGD CET for admission to postgraduate degree registration in the same subject only.
PGM CET 2019 Exam Date
- Maharashtra PG Medical Entrance conducted at various center in Maharashtra. Last Year PGM CET was held on 24/01/2016.
- PGM CET generally conducted at Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad and Nagpur centers.
PGM CET 2019 Application Form Online
- The DMER shall issue Notification regarding online Application process. The information Brochure containing procedures for Common Entrance Test for admission to postgraduate courses will be made available on website of www.dmer.org.
- An applicant seeking admission to the PGM CET 2019 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form.
- In-Service candidates who wish to seek admission for the postgraduate course shall apply online at par like other Non In-Service candidates.
- Cost of online application form of PGM CET 2019 & examination fee is Rs. 3000/-
- The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from December 2016 before filling Online Application form download information brochure of PGM CET 2019 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of PGM CET 2019.
PGM CET 2019 Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification for MH PGM CET 2019 are as follows, for minimum attempt, In-Service Candidates and domiciled in Maharashtra please check information brochure.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- All candidates, who have passed final M.B.B.S examination and completed/completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2018 from a recognized Medical college included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956/ scheduled of Dental Council of India and situated in Maharashtra are eligible.
PGM CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in English Medium.
- This question booklet contains 300 Objective Type Questions (Single Best Response Type MCQ) in the subjects of MBBS.
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes. Total Marks : 300
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one (1) mark. There is No Negative Marking. If the examinee has marked two or more answers or has done scratching and overwriting in the Answer Sheet in response to any question, or has marked the circles inappropriately, mark(s) shall NOT be awarded for such answer/s.
PGM CET 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus for the examination shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
|SN||Subject||No. of Question||SN||Subject||No. of Question|
|9||Preventive & Social Medicine||25||10||Surgery||22|
|11||Dermatology & Veneriology||7||12||ENT||7|
Old Question Papers
PGM CET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Here you can find all of the MH PGM CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2016 PGM CET written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has PGM CET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Old Papers & Answer Keys
PGM CET 2014 Question Paper
PGM CET 2014 Answer Keys
PGM CET 2015 Question Paper
PGM CET 2015 Answer Keys
PGM CET 2016 Question Paper
PGM CET 2016 Answer Keys
PGM CET Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for PGM CET 2019 For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2016 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MH Medical PG Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Maharashtra PGM CET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best PGM CET books in online you can check below.
PGM CET 2019 Books
PGM CET 2019 Study Materials
PGM CET 2019 Admit Card
- The PGM CET 2019 Admit Card will be downloaded from www.dmer.org website after login from mid January.
- Candidate has to go to Centre with downloaded PGM CET Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Pass port).
- Issue of MH PGM CET Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the PGM CET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
PGM CET 2019 Result
- The Competent Authority shall evaluate the answer sheets and declared the provisional result/ marks scored by candidates of PGM CET on DMER website on Mid of Febuary. The candidates should go through the copy of PGM CET 2019 Result /marks by login at website www.dmer.org.
- In case of any typographical error in result, regarding name, age, gender, category etc. it will be corrected at the time of document verification.
- The Competent Authority will prepare a State Merit List of eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at the PGM CET-2016.
List Of Degree / Diploma Postgraduate Medical Courses
|2.||MD Skin & VD|
|3.||MD Chest & TB|
|19.||MD Forensic Medicine|
|22.||MD Transfusion Medicine|
|23.||MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|24.||MD Palliative Medicine|
|25.||MD. Nuclear Medicine|
|26.||Dip. Venercology & Dermatology (D.V.D)|
|27.||Dip. Psychological Medicine (D.P.M)|
|28.||Dip. Child Health (D.C.H)|
|29.||Dip. Medical radio-diagnosis (D.M.R.D)|
|30.||Dip. Anesthesiology (D.A)|
|31.||Dip. in Obstetrics & Gynecology (D.G.O)|
|32.||Dip. Public Health (D.P.H)|
|33.||Dip. Forensic Medicine (D.F.M)|
|34.||Dip. TB & Chest Diseases (D.T.C.D)|
|35.||Dip. Orthopedics (D.Ortho)|
|36.||Dip. in Oto – Rhino Laryngology (D.O.R.L)|
|37.||Dip. Ophthalmology (D.Opthal)|
|38.||Dip. Clinical Pathology (D.C.P. (Patho)|
|39.||Dip. in Diabetology – D.D. (Diabet)|
Address & official Website
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. George’s Hospital
Compound, Near V.T., Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel. No. +91-22-22620361-65 Fax No.+91-22-22620562/22652168
E-mail – email@example.com
Commissionerate, common entrance test cell , Mumbai
305, Government Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jang Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051.(M.S.)
TEL NO.: +91-22-26476034 Fax No. +91-22-26476034
EMAIL ID : Maharashtra.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers