Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET) also known as Maharashtra State Level Eligibility Test (MH SLET) for Assistant Professor Recruitment in the Universities, colleges in Maharashtra and Goa State.
MH SET 2020
- In accordance with the guidelines of the U.G.C., the Government of Maharashtra, Higher Education conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) 2020. The U.G.C. has accredited the MH-SET examinations being held by the University of Pune as the State Agency of the Government of Maharashtra and at the Government of Goa.
MH SET Exam Date 2020
- Every year University of Pune conducted MH SET exam in the month of September. Last year it was conducted on 6th September 2015.
|1||Commencement of online Application form||27 Dec 2016|
|2||Last date for Applying Online||20 Jan 2018|
|3||Availability of Admit Card on website||06 Apr 2018|
|4||Date of Examination||16 Apr 2018|
MH SET Online Application Form 2020
- The Maharashtra SET submission of Online application form through website can be made from June.
- The MH SET 2020 Advertisement Notification will be available ON LINE on the websites setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their application form to any Co-ordinating Centre in the States of Maharashtra and Goa or to MH-SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
MH SET Eligibility 2020
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University /institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate courses are also eligible to appear at SET subject to the condition that they must obtain their Post Graduate degree with 55% or 50% marks, whichever is applicable, within two years from the date of holding of the SET.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
MH SET Exam Pattern 2020
- The Examination will consists of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III. The examination for all the three papers would be held on one day, in two separate sessions.
- The MH-SET will be conducted in Objective Mode. The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions as under. There will be no negative marking.
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of fifty (50) objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks. All questions of Paper- II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (INCLUDING ALL ELECTIVES, WITHOUT OPTIONS).
New Question Paper Pattern for Mathematical Science, PII and PIII from SET, May 2018.
New Mathematical Science Question Paper Pattern
New Question Paper Pattern for Mathematical Science, PII and PIII from SET, May 2018.
- Paper II (Mathematical Sciences) Note: a)This paper contains Eighty Four (84) multiple choice questions, each question carrying Two (2) marks. b)Answer to first 16 questions is compulsory; c) Answer any 34 out of remaining 68 questions. In case any candidate answers more than 34 questions, only first 34 questions will be evaluated d) Below each question, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the ‘CORRECT’ answer to the question.
- Paper III (Mathematical Sciences) Note: a)This paper contains One hundred forty five (145) multiple choice questions, each question carrying Two (2) marks.b) Answer to first FIVE questions is compulsory; c) Answer any 70 out of remaining 140 questions. In case any candidate answers more than 70 questions, only first 70 questions will be evaluated d) Below each question, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the ‘CORRECT’ answer to the question.
MH SET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III for all subjects is available on website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in OR You can also download from here.
Old Question Papers
MH SET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the Maharashtra SET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for any SLET / SET Examination 2020 Preparation. Last Year MH SET Exam written test conducted on September Candidates can get Maharashtra SLET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on MH SET exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
Question papers of SET Examination held on 1st December, 2013
Question papers of SET Examination held on 6th Septmber, 2015
MH SET Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the SET on the same website from where the candidate had submitted his/her SET application form online. Candidate shall enter his/her Login ID and password for getting his/her Admit Card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates have to download and get a printout of ADMIT CARD.
- Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college/university identity card, PAN card, voter Id or Adhar Card to the examination centre on the Day of the Examination. Candidates are also requested to approach Contact Person of the Centre opted by him/her for assistance required, if any.
MH SET Answer keys 2020
- The Answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on the website setexam.unipune.ac.in after the examination (the exact dates will be notified later on the website).
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys may challenge online only through the link available on the website (setexam.unipune.ac.in) on payment of Rs.1000/- per question.
- The fee can be paid by challan. In case the challenge of any candidate regarding answer keys is accepted, the fee will be refunded to such candidates. In all other cases the fee once paid will not be refunded. The MH-SET State Agency’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
MH SET Result 2020
- The marks of all the candidates will be uploaded on SET website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in soon after declaration of result. Besides this, the MH-SET State Agency’s will not issue any marks sheet to qualified/non qualified candidates.
Minimum marks to be obtained in MB SET for considering a candidate for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor.The candidates are required to obtain following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below:
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC/ST/SC/PH/VH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60(40%)|
Step II: Amongst those candidates who have cleared MH SET step I, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers