MICAT 2022 www.mica.ac.in – Mudra institute of communication Ahmadabad,entrance test 2022 for the admission into PGDM-C/EX-PGDM-C/FPM-C courses.
- MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) conducts MICAT 2022 for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) Program. Its PGDM-C program is specially designed for Marketing Communication Industry. MICA was established in 1991 as an autonomous management education institution. MICA provides its students with very good facilities and placement opportunities the top marketing communication companies.
- To appear for MICA candidates have to appear either for CAT/GMAT. Students shortlisted through CAT/GMAT scores are invited for MICAT 2022 which is a written test. Candidates who clear MICAT 2022 are finally called for interview/GD after which the final selections are made.
MICAT 2022 Exam Date
- MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) conducts MICAT 2022 for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) Program. Its PGDM-C program is specially designed for Marketing Communication Industry. MICA is a premier Management School, dedicated to provide, innovative professionals to the Communications driven businesses.
- Generally the exam held in the month of February.
MICAT 2022 Application Form
- MICAT Registration Opens September every year and MICAT Registration Closes on next year January.
- MICAT 2022 Application Form can be downloaded from ww.mica.ac.in.
- MICAT 2022 Application Form Submission will be made Online only.
MICAT 2022 Eligibility
- A candidate should have a 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized institute with atleast 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- Candidates that offer demonstrable aptitude signifying different aspects of expressing along with assessing and conceiving different kind of ideas stand better chances of making through the merit list and earning admission in the college.
- Since the entrance exam is done through CAT, all the basic eligibility criterion as per required in this exam are also duly required during the entrance exam.
MICAT 2022 Courses and Seats
- 1) Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) Intake: 180
- 2) Two-year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (Ex-PGDM-C) Intake: 60
- 3) Three Year Fellowship Programme in Management – Communications (FPM-C) Intake: 08
MICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) is the mandatory entrance exam for MICA’s PGDM-C. The MICAT is a validated multidimensional examination which assesses a candidate in areas relevant and crucial for a career in Strategic Marketing and Communication, such as:
- Divergent thinking abilities
- Written communication abilities
- General awareness about contemporary social and industry issues, including areas relevant to media, marketing, advertising and business.
- Analytical and verbal abilities.
Based on the MICAT performance (only), the candidates are further shortlisted and invited for the final round of selection – the Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
MICAT 2022 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for the test.
Part I: Reasoning
- The topics included in this section are Visual Reasoning, Word Association, Data Sufficiency and Statement Conclusion. It consists of 35 questions with 5 answer options for all the questions.
- The questions pertain to topics such as advertising, general global awareness, general knowledge, marketing and media. It consists of 25 questions with 4 answer options for every question.
Part II: Writing Ability
- In this part, you will be given a topic and you have to write both for and against the topic. But in conclusion, one has to either support or oppose the motion. Not taking a stance would mean that one would not be marked for the essay writing. The next question in this section is that of story writing. On the basis of pictures given in the question, you have to write a story.
MICAT Paper 2: Psychometric Test
- The paper 2 comprises of Psychometric Test and the duration is 30 minutes.
Old Question Papers
MICAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the MICAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 MICAT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has MICAT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MICAT Sample Question Papers 2022
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for MICAT Test Exam 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This MICAT sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MICAT Entrance related exams.
- MICAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MICAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
MICAT 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for MICAT 2022 For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MICAT MBA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MICAT 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MICAT books in online you can check below.
MICAT GE/PI cut off
All candidates who apply to MICA with their scores of CAT 2014 / XAT 2014 / XAT 2015 / MAT 2014 (Feb/May/ Sept/Dec) / CMAT 2014 (Feb / Sept) / ATMA 2014 (Feb/May/July) / GMAT (2011 onwards), irrespective of their score, will be called for MICAT, subject to their application form being complete and accepted by MICA.
There are no standard cut-offs. Individuals taking the MICAT, must attempt and complete all the sections of the test satisfactorily to qualify for the GE & PI.
MICAT 2022 Result
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the Mudra institute of communication Ahmadabad the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of MICAT 2022 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on MICAT 2022.
- The MICAT Result 2022 will be available on Mudra institute of communication Ahmadabad official website.
MICAT 2022 Dates
|E V E N T||D A T E|
|MICAT Registration Opens||September, 2015|
|MICAT Registration Closes||January 2018*|
|Issue of MICAT Call Letters||February, 2018*|
|MICAT||February / March 2018*|
|GE & PI||March / April, 2018*|
|Declaration of Result||April/May, 2018*|
|Orientation Programme||June, 2018*|
|Session Begins||June/July, 2018*|
MICAT Website Contact Details
|Address||Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Shela Ahmedabad – 380 058 Gujarat|
|Phone||+91 2717 237946 to 51, & +91 2717 308250|
|Test Period||Mudra institute of communication Ahmadabad,entrance test (MICAT 2022) is generally held in Month of February/March|