MIT Institute of Design Admission & Entrance 2018– MIT Institute of Design GDP and PGDP Admission 2018 i.e Graduate Diploma Programme and Post Graduate Diploma Programme academic year 2018-19.
- 1 MIT Institute of Design Admission 2018
- 2 MIT-ID Admission Process
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 MIT DAT Result 2018
MIT Institute of Design Admission 2018
- Candidates who is seeking admission at MIT Institute of Design into Graduate diploma program (GDP), Post graduate diploma program (PGDP), Fashion Design (BA,
MBA, M.Des) have to appear in MIT’s admission test called Design Aptitude test (DAT) and followed by Studio test i.e. Personal Interview and Portfolio presentation.
MIT-ID Entrance Exam Date 2018
- The MAEER’S MIT Institute of Design, Pune conducted DAT entrance exam once in every year in the month of April. Last year MIT’s DAT exam was held on 5th April 2015.
Online Application Forms
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from April.
- The MIT Institute of Design Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the Admission-Prospectus-2018, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The candidate has to submit a duly filled hard copy of the application form before the last date along with a demand draft of Rs. 2,500 /- (U.S. $45 for International Students) in favour of MITID, Pune, drawn on Pune branch as fees for Design Aptitude Test. Students can also pay the fees online through net banking, credit or debit cards.
- For Graduate Diploma & UG Fashion programmes : The basic eligibility for admissions in the Graduate Diploma Program is 10+2 from any stream.
- Post Graduate Diploma & PG Fashion programmes Graduate : The basic eligibility for admissions in the Post Graduate Diploma Program is Graduate or its equivalent (10+2+3 minimum).
MIT Institute of Design Course Offered
Duration 4 years (8 semesters)
Duration 2 years (4 semesters)
Intake : 80
MIT-ID Admission Process
- The admission process is in two phases: MITID-DAT Design Aptitude Test conducted at various centers across the country.
- Studio Test and Personal Interview conducted at MITID campus in Pune
MIT Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Phase 1: Design Aptitude Test (January) is a written exam of 100 marks for 3 hours. There are 2 parts to the written exam:
- Part 1: Common Foundation Paper – 40 marks – 1.5 hours
- Part 2: Specialization Paper – 60 marks – 1.5 hours
The DAT tests each student’s ability in Design Problem Solving, Visual Sense, Observation & Perception, Environmental Awareness, Mental Ability and Communication skills through a range of visual and textual questions.
- Phase 2: It consists of Studio test, Personal Interview and Portfolio presentation (April). The Studio test generally has 3 parts- doodling, 3D modeling and observation tests. The studio tests at PG level are specific to each design specialization.
Old Question Papers
MIT DAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MIT-ID DAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Designing Entrance 2018 preparation. This Year on 2015 Design Aptitude test written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has DAT UG and PG Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MIT DAT PG Previous Year Question Papers
MIT DAT PG Paper 2006
MIT DAT PG Paper 2007
MIT DAT PG Paper 2009
MIT DAT UG PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
MIT DAT UG Paper 2006
MIT DAT UG Paper 2007
MIT DAT UG/PG Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for MIT Design Aptitude test 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better UG and PG Design Aptitude test preparation and test you knowledge in DAT related exams.
Download Model Question Paper
Download Answer Keys
MIT DAT Result 2018
- MIT DAT Results 2018 will be declared on April 2018.
- MIT DAT results 2018 will be available on the website, MIT Institute of Design ww.mitid.edu.in. Candidates need to use their Roll Number for viewing the results on the webpage.
- Hard copy of the MIT DAT score card will not be available and hence will not be sent to the qualified candidates. Obtaining a rank in MIT DAT 2018 does not guarantee admission to the UG and PG programme.