Mizoram GK & Current Affairs 2017 Question Answers PDF Download. This page will deals with Mizoram Current Affairs GK question answers that means student of Mizoram state can get their latest General Knowledge question on their states, villages, cities e.t.c.
Mizoram GK & Current Affairs 2017
- The following Mizoram General Knowledge & Current Affairs 2017 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) question answers will be updated every month. This will helps all the candidates for preparing any Mizoram govt. Jobs 2017 even Mizoram state basis exam, where question comes from Mizoram states only like M-TET .
Mizoram GK (General Knowledge).
20 February 1987
Number of Districts
Name of Governor
Lt General Nirbhay Sharma
Current Chief Minister
|Area||8,142 sq mi|
Mizoram GK Question Answers
Previously Mizoram was a part of which State?
- Mizoram was previously part of Assam until 1972, when it was carved out as a Union Territory. It became the 23rd state of India, a step above Union Territory, on 20 February 1987.
Who was the First Chief Minister in this state?
- Ch.Chhunga (03.05.1972 to 10.05.1977)
Who is the current speaker of this State Assembly?
What is Mizoram Peace Accord?
- Mizoram Peace Accord was signed in June 1986. The Accord granted political freedoms by making Mizoram a full state of India, and included infrastructure provisions such as a High Court and establishment of Mizoram University (shown).
What the state animal name?
- Serow (Saza)
What the state Bird name?
- Hume’s Bartailed Pheaasant (Vavu)
Which is the Longest River in this state?
- Tlawng 185.15 Kms
Which is the biggest river in Mizoram?
- The biggest river in Mizoram is Chhimtuipui, also known as Kaladan, Kolodyne or Chimtuipui.
Which is the biggest lake in Mizoram?
- The Palak lake is the biggest in Mizoram and covers 30 hectares (74 acres).
Where the Palak lake is located?
- The lake is situated in Saiha district of southern Mizoram.
How many national parks and wildlife sanctuaries are present in this state?
- The state has two national parks and six wildlife sanctuaries – Blue Mountain (Phawngpui) National Park, Dampa Tiger Reserve (largest), Lengteng Wildlife Sanctuary, Murlen National Park, Ngengpui Wildlife Sanctuary, Tawi Wildlife Sanctuary, Khawnglung Wildlife Sanctuary, and Thorangtlang Wildlife Sanctuary.
- As per 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country.
- Mizoram is one of three states of India with a Christian majority (87%).
- The term Mizoram is derived from three Mizo words-Mi, zo and ram. ‘Mi’ in Mizo means ‘People’ and ‘Ram’ means ‘land’.
- Mizoram has a highly literate work force, with literacy rate of nearly 90% and widespread use of English.
- The first primary school was set up in 1898 at Aizawl by Christian missionaries
DONOT FORGET TO CHECK THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
Be the first to leave a review.