MT CET Pharmacy 2018: Maharashtra Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2018 conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State for admission to Degree Pharmacy & Pharm D Courses for the Academic Year 2018-19.
MH CET Pharmacy 2018
- Maharashtra Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2018 admission will be done in Autonomous Colleges, State Government/Aided Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments, Unaided colleges and/or such number of seats from Unaided colleges, which by mutual consent have decided to form part of this admission process.
MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Exam Date:
- Maharashtra State Candidates aspiring for admission to six year degree course in Pharm D are require to appear for MT CET Pharmacy 2018 which is held in the month of April, last year it was held on 25/04/2015 & 26/04/2015.
MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Online Application:
- The submission of Online application form through website dtemaharashtra.gov.in can be made from March.
- The MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
- It is mandatory for the aspiring candidates to procure the Application Kit from ARC. The Application Kit consists of details of Online MT CET Pharmacy, Application ID and Password, by which the candidate shall be able to fill the Online Application Form.
MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Courses
Admission to Four Year Degree Course in Pharmacy and Six year Degree course in Pharm D.
- Pharmacy – Four Year Degree Course
- Pharm D – Six year Degree course
MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MT CET Pharmacy 2018 for Maharashtra State and Outside Maharashtra State Candidates:
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed/appeared* the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.
- AND Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition.
MT CET Pharmacy 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The CET comprises of 3 papers viz (i)Biology, (ii)Physics & Chemistry, (iii)Mathematics with 50 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 2 marks each. Each Paper shall be of 100 Marks and 1 hour duration.
Old Question Papers
MT CET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the MT CET Pharmacy previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Pharmacy Entrance test preparation. This Year on 2015 MT CET written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MT CET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for MT CET Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MT CET related exams.
MT CET 2018 Online Practice Test:
- MT CET Pharmacy MCQ Questions Answers. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MT CET Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
MT CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for MT CET 2018 For Admission to Pharmacy & Pharm D 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MH Pharmacy Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Maharashtra Pharmacy Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MT CET books in online you can check below.
MT CET 2018 Books
MT CET 2018 Study Materials