The minimum educational qualification for NEET SS Eligibility 2019-20 session is discussed here. However, NEET SS Eligibility has been set by NBE (National Board of Examination). The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality Courses eligibility criteria as follows.
Candidates’ eligibility is purely provisional & is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed by the MCI /University/ Medical.
NEET SS Eligibility 2019:
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15th July 2019 in accordance with eligible broad speciality qualifications for super speciality courses.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET- SS 2019, the result/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2019 from candidates who are qualifying and/or getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15th July 2019 shall be summarily rejected.
- Foreign nationals can appear in NEET-SS 2019 without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies.
- Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his PG Medical qualification and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
Last Updated on by