Search Here

NEET SS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019

NEET SS 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern For Super Speciality Courses (MD/MCh) admission in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality Courses latest syllabus and question pattern.

NEET SS 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern

NEET SS Syllabus and Exam Pattern

Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc before contacting the NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in bulletin or on website www.nbe.edu.in.



NEET SS Exam Pattern 2019

The scheme of NEET-SS 2018 shall be in accordance with MoHFW vide letter No. F.No.V.11025/35/2012-MEP(Pt.) dated 25/01/2018 and V. 1 1025/35/2012-MEP(Pt.) dated 10/04/2018 ( Annexure C & D) according to which:

NEET SS Exam Question Pattern 2019

NEET SS 2019 Question Pattern

  • Examination Type: CBT (Computer Based Test)
  • Question Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
  • Section: Two Parts A and B.
  • Duration for one Paper: 1.45 Hours
  • Duration Two SS Paper: 3.30 Hours
  • Question Marks: 4 Marks each question.
  • Negative Marking: YES (25%) i.e. 1 marks.

NEET SS Syllabus 2019

  • A candidate can choose a maximum of two super speciality courses for which his/her broad speciality qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.
  • The pattern of examination: 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad speciality course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the super speciality course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of application form. NBE may club certain super specialities in which the number of seats offered is less.

Part A Syllabus

  • Part-A of the question paper for any super specialty course shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s). In case, there is only a single feeder broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, PartA in such a case will comprise of questions from only one broad specialty. For eg. MS/DNB General Surgery is the only feeder broad speciality for MCh Urology, therefore Part A of Urology question paper will comprise of questions from General Surgery.
  • For Super-specialty courses having multiple feeder broad specialty courses, Part-A will comprise of questions from all the eligible feeder broad specialty courses. For eg. The eligible feeder broad specialties for super specialty course in Cardiology are General Medicine, Pediatrics and Respiratory Medicine. Therefore, Part -A of Cardiology question paper shall comprise of questions from all the three feeder broad specialty courses i.e. General Medicine, Pediatrics & Respiratory Medicine.

Part B Syllabus

{{ reviewsOverall }} / 5 Users (0 votes)
Rating
What people asked Leave your query
Order by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar User Avatar
Verified
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your query

Last Updated on by jbigdeal