NEET SS 2021: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality Courses. This is a national based PG Medication Entrance exam for the Admission MD and MCH Courses.
Last Year the Online submission of application form for NEET SS began in the month of May. However, students may access online applications within a time frame. As a matter of fact, all candidates are advised to read the NEET SS 2021 Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully before starting online submission of application form and ensure that
no mandatory column in the online application form is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for reconsideration will be entertained.
[box title=”Important Links”]
NEET SS 2021:
- The NEET-SS is conducted by National Board Of Examination (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The examinations are conducted as per the schedule of examinations notified in advance at the website www.natboard.edu.in
- NEET-SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various DM/MCh courses as per the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2016. NEET-SS is the single window entrance examination for all Super Specialty DM/MCh courses in the country. No other entrance examination, either at the state or the Institution level, shall be valid for entry to DM/MCh courses as per the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2016 w.e.f.2017 admission session. Qualifying NEET-SS is mandatory for entry to DM/ MCh courses under various Universities/lnstitutions in the country.
The scope of NEET SS 2021:
- NEET SS 2021 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2021 which will include the following:
- 1. All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- 2. All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admission to DM/MCh courses through NEET-SS for 2021 session:
- AIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
No state government [private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their
DM/MCh Courses for the 2021 admission session.
- Start of Online Application from May 2019
- Examination Date first week of July.
- Certain Super Specialties which have less number of seats and have a single common feeder broad speciality course have been clubbed together. Each clubbed group of super specialities shall be treated as one for the purpose of online submission of the application form and generation of the question paper. For eg. Neonatology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Hepatology have been clubbed together with Pediatrics being the single common feeder Broad Specialty qualification and all these clubbed specialities will be treated as a single unit for the purpose of online submission of application form and examination.
- Therefore, part A of the question paper for the clubbed super specialities shall comprise of questions from the single eligible feeder broad speciality and the part B shall comprise questions from all the clubbed super specialities.
All Super Specialty courses which have been clubbed are tabulated below:
- Medical PG Entrance and Admission 2021Latest Topics: