NID GDPD 2017 – National Institute of Design Graduate Diploma Programme in Design Test 2017 National Institute of Design (NID) conducted both UG and PG Entrance exam (Called DAT i.e Design Aptitude Test) for the admission in B. Des. and M. Des.
- 1 NID GDPD Admission 2017:
- 2 NID B.Des. Eligibility
- 3 NID DAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 NID Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 NID GDPD Hall Ticket / Call Letter
- 7 NID B.Des Result 2017
NID GDPD Admission 2017:
- NID GDPD – National Institute of Design Graduate Diploma Programme in Design Test 2017. Admission into NID for Bachelor of Design (B.Des) will be done through written exam test call DAT i.e Design Aptitude Test.
- Written test conducted on January. Last year it was conducted on 11th January 2015.
NID GDPD (B.Des) Application Form 2017:
- National Institute of Design offers professional education programmes at Bachelors level with five faculty streams and 20 diverse design domains. NID has established exchange programmes and ongoing pedagogic relationships with over 50 overseas institutions. NID has also been playing a significant role in promoting design.
- The Candidate should read the NID GDPD (B.Des) brochure carefully. Application Starts from November.
- NID GDPD (B.Des) application form fee Rs. (1,500 / 750) will not be refunded in case of rejected applications.
- Aspiring candidate is required to submit their application form online through the website admissions.nid.edu within the scheduled time.
NID B.Des Courses 2017:
The Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programme commences with a two semester rigorous Foundation Programme followed by 3 years of specialized studies in any of the disciplines offered in B.DES.
- Faculty of Industrial Design
- Product Design
- Furniture & Interior Design
- Ceramic & Glass Design
- Faculty of Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- Animation Film Design
- Film & Video Communication
- Exhibition (Spatial) Design
- Faculty of Textile, Apparel and Lifestyle Accessory Design
- Textile Design
Number of Seats in B.Des. Course
The total number of seats are available for admission B.Ed course in NID is 100.
- Product Design: 15 seats
- Furniture Design: 10 seats
- Ceramic & Glass Design: 10 seats
- Graphic Design:15 seats
- Animation Film Design: 15 seats
- Film & Video Communication: 10 seats
- Exhibition(Spatial) Design: 10 seats
- Textile Design: 15 seats
NID B.Des. Eligibility
- NID GDPD (B.Des) Admission is open to students who have passed or who will appear for qualifying examinations under the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalents like AISSCE/ IB/ ISC during the academic year 2014-15. Successful candidates shall be given admission to the academic programme, by the institute, subject to their passing the qualifying examinations. The medium of instruction at NID is English.
- Upper age limit for candidates is 20 years (relaxable by 3 years for reserved categories) as on June 1, 2017.
For General Category: The candidates born before 1st June, 1995 are not eligible.
For Reserved Categories: The candidates born before 1st June, 1992 are not eligible.
NID DAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
B.Des DAT Exam Pattern
- The objective of the tests and the interviews is to ascertain the above qualities. Design Aptitude Test (DAT) shall be conducted at various centres. Based on the scores obtained in these tests, candidates will be hortlisted and called for the second phase.
- The second phase of the admission procedure of NID GDPD (B.Des) will consist of studio tests followed by personal interviews at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Gandhinagar.
- Total Time Duration : 3 Hours
B.Des DAT Eam Syllabus
- NID GDPD (B.Des) Questions in the paper will test you on visual design, subjects of design, thematic colour arrangement, environmental sensitivity, memory drawing, proportions and perspective, general mental ability, drawing skills, animation and abstract symbolism, composition and communication skills and creativit.
Old Question Papers
NID GDPD Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the NID GDPD previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture Entrance exam and Designing Entrance 2017 preparation. This Year on 2015 NID GDPD written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
NID GDPD Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Common Entrance Examination for Design 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in NID GDPD related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
NID GDPD (B.Des) Online Practice Test:
- NID GDPD MCQ Questions Answers for Architecture Entrance. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of NID GDPD Question answers quiz.
- START Online Practice Test
NID Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for NID Entrance For Admission to B.Des and M.Des courses 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for NID UG/PG Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for NID Entrance 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best NID Entrance exam books in online you can check below.
NID GDPD Entrance 2017 Books
NID GDPD 2017 Study Materials
NID GDPD Hall Ticket / Call Letter
- Hall Ticket / Call Letter will be posted by Last week of December 2015.
- Those who do not receive the call letters by end of December may get in touch with NID’s Admissions Cell at phone (079) 2662 3462 or email email@example.com
- Call letters for the second phase of the admission procedure will be posted by second week of March, 2015. This information will also be available on NID’s website admissions.nid.edu. All those candidates called for the second phase are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection.
NID B.Des Result 2017
- NID B.Des results will be displayed on the website, results.nid.edu. Information provided in the application form by the NID qualified candidates will be shared with the participating departments and may also be used for statistical analysis.
- NID B.Des result 2017 will be announced in two phases first phase and second phases to view the result candides required to enter the Candidates ID.
Be the first to leave a review.