NID PGDPD 2019 – National Institute of Design Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design Test 2019 National Institute of Design (NID) conducted PG Post Graduate Entrance exam (Called DAT i.e Design Aptitude Test) for the admission in B. Des. and M. Des.
NID PGDPD Admission 2019: M.Des
- NID PGDPD – National Institute of Design Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design Test 2019. Admission into NID for Master of Design (M.Des) will be done through written exam test call DAT i.e Design Aptitude Test.
- Written test conducted on January. Last year it was conducted on 11th January 2015.
NID PGDPD (M.Des) Application Form 2019:
- National Institute of Design offers professional education programmes at Master level with five faculty streams and 20 diverse design domains. NID has established exchange programmes and ongoing pedagogic relationships with over 50 overseas institutions. NID has also been playing a significant role in promoting design.
- The Candidate should read the NID PGDPD (M.Des) brochure carefully. Application Starts from November.
- NID PGDPD (M.Des) application form fee Rs. (1,500 / 750) will not be refunded in case of rejected applications.
- Aspiring candidate is required to submit their application form online through the website admissions.nid.edu within the scheduled time.
NID B.Des Courses and Seats 2019:
Fifteen per cent of seats in the GDPD and PGDPD courses are reserved for applicants from foreign countries, SAARC region and NRIs.
Programmes offered at Main Campus, Ahmedabad: Seats available Total =100
- Product Design : 15
- Furniture Design : 15
- Ceramic & Glass Design : 10
- Graphic Design : 15
- Animation Film Design : 15
- Film & Video Communication : 15
- Textile Design : 15
Programmes offered at PG Campus, Gandhinagar: Seats available Total =100
- Transportation & Automobile Design : 15
- Toy & Game Design : 10
- Lifestyle Accessory Design : 15
- Photography Design : 15
- Apparel Design : 15
- New Media Design : 15
- Strategic Design Management : 15
Programmes offered at R&D Campus, Bengaluru: Seats available Total =75
- Information design : 15
- Interaction design : 15
- Design for Retail experience : 15
- Universal Design : 15
- Digital Game Design : 15
NID M.Des. Eligibility
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent including those who will be appearing for the qualifying examinations during the academic year (2015-16) in the areas mentioned against each discipline are eligible to apply.
- Successful candidates shall be given admission to the academic programme, by the institute, subject to their passing the qualifying examinations. The medium of instruction at NID is English.
NID DAT Exam Pattern Syllabus
M.Des DAT Exam Pattern
- The objective of the tests and the interviews is to ascertain the above qualities. Design Aptitude Test (DAT) shall be conducted at various centres. Based on the scores obtained in these tests, candidates will be hortlisted and called for the second phase.
- The second phase of the admission procedure of NID PGDPD (M.Des) will consist of studio tests followed by personal interviews at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Gandhinagar.
- Total Time Duration : 3 Hours
M.Des DAT Eam Syllabus
- NID PGDPD (M.Des) Questions in the paper will test you on visual design, subjects of design, thematic colour arrangement, environmental sensitivity, memory drawing, proportions and perspective, general mental ability, drawing skills, animation and abstract symbolism, composition and communication skills and creativit.
Old Question Papers
NID PGDPD Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the NID PGDPD previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture Entrance exam and Designing Entrance 2019 preparation. This Year on 2015 NID PGDPD written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- JbigDeaL provides NID PGDPD Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in NID PGDPD related exams.
- Download Sample Paper I
NID PGDPD (M.Des) Online Practice Test:
- NID PGDPD Questions Answers for Architecture Entrance. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of NID PGDPD Question answers quiz.
- START Online Practice Test
NID Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for NID Entrance For Admission to B.Des and M.Des courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for NID UG/PG Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for NID Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best NID Entrance exam books in online you can check below.
NID Entrance 2019 Books
NID Entrance 2019 Study Materials
NID PGDPD Hall Ticket / Call Letter
- NID PGDPD Hall Ticket / Call Letter will be posted by Last week of December 2015.
- Those who do not receive the NID PGDPD call letters by end of December may get in touch with NID’s Admissions Cell at phone (079) 2662 3462 or email email@example.com
- Call letters for the second phase of the admission procedure will be posted by second week of March, 2015. This information will also be available on NID’s website admissions.nid.edu. All those candidates called for the second phase are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection.
NID M.Des Result 2019
- NID M.Des results will be displayed on the website, results.nid.edu. Information provided in the application form by the NID qualified candidates will be shared with the participating departments and may also be used for statistical analysis.
- NID M.Des result 2019 will be announced in two phases first phase and second phases to view the result candides required to enter the Candidates ID.
Last Updated on by