AAI i.e Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 60 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.5 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.6 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.7 AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Online Application
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for the post of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above states in Northern Region. Applicants shall apply online
through http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>EmploymentNews—>Recruitment for the above
New AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – Total Vacancies – 106
Qualification – 10th Pass + 03 years approved Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Age Limit – 18-30 years Old
Selection Process – computer based/ online examination/ physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
Application Fees Non – Refundable – Rs. 400/-
- Starting Date for Online Registration 08-08-2016
- Starting Date for Depositing Application Fee at SBI 09-08-2016
- Last Date for Completion of Step I of Online Registration 05-09-2016
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee at SBI 08-09-2016
- Last Date for Completion of Step II of Online Registration 13-09-2016
Vacancies in AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post details are given below.
|SI.No.||Name of Post and Grade||No. of vacancies||Reservation||Scale of pay (IDA)|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – NE-04 level||60||30||09||05||16||Rs.12500-28500|
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BDL Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts is given below.
- 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks ; OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
- b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as
on 30.06.2016. (OR)
- c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years
- In case of (b) & (c) , on qualifying the online exam the candidate shall be
informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at
the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he
shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway
disqualified for the further selection procedure.
- Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following)
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
- b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
- c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment.
- e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
|Eye Sight||Distance Vision – 6/6 with each Eye without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 with each Eye without glasses. (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually) Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.|
|Height||Not less than 167 cm.|
|Chest*||81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.|
|Weight||Not less than 55 Kg.|
|Relaxation of 3 cms in height and chest measurement and proportionate relaxation in weight will be allowed to hilly area candidates on production of Bonafide Certificates. However, minimum chest expansion must be 5 cms. No other relaxation will be allowed to any other category.|
DISQUALIFICATION:- Physical deformity, chronic diseases, colour blindness, night
blindness, squint eye, flat foot, bow legs, knocking knee and
refractive error will be considered as disqualification.
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The candidates will have to appear for online exam, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the online exam & physical measurement test. The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant(FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Schedule of process||For the Post of Junior Assistant (FS)|
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||08.07.2016 (10.00 hrs.)|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration||08.08.2016 (18.00 hrs.)|
|Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India||11.08.2016 (closing hours of Banking business)|
|Last Date for completion of Step-2 of On Line Registration||13.08.2016 (18.00 hrs.)|
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘online application Format’ available on AAI’s website www.aai.aero. The link in http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>EmploymentNews—>Recruitment. No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application.
Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the
- a) Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- b) A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
- c) While applying ON-line candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color
photograph and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less then 1 MB
size) for uploading with application.
- The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site Would be open from 10.00 hours on 08.07.2016 to 18.00 hours on 08.08.2016.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the System with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference
Application fee(Including bank charges & Service Tax )
|Candidates belonging to General and OBC category.||Rs.1000/- Only (One Thousand only)|
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.
- AAI will accept fee through System Generated Challan of SBI only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit the website. http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>EmploymentNews—>Recruitment and download the challan form available in the website.
Application Fee & Mode of remittance.
- The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee
through pre-printed challan only.
- Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidates’ copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification (in case of selection)
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the Advertisement Details for AAI Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form online.