AGVB i.e Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 08 Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AGVB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AGVB Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 AGVB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 AGVB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
AGVB Recruitment 2017
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.agvbank.co.in for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Vacancies in AGVB Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AGVB Recruitment 2017 for the Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Faculty||Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Candidates who have secured 1 st class in either Graduation or Post Graduation will be preferred. Subject wise, candidates having completed MSW/ M.A in Rural Development/ M.A in Sociology/B.Sc (Veterinary) B.Sc (Horticulture) B.Sc (Agri) B.Sc (Agri Marketing), B.A with B.Ed etc. will be preferred. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an added advantage||Previous experience as Faculty preferable|
|Office Assistant||Shall be Graduate. Candidates who have secured 1st class in either Graduation or Post Graduation will be preferred. Subject wise, candidates having completed BSW/B.A / B.Com will be preferred. Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage||N/A|
|Attendant||Shall be a Matriculate. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred||N/A|
Name Of the Post
22 – 40 years
|22 – 40 years|
22 – 40 years
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of the Post
|Pay Scale | Salary|
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
|Name Of the Post||Selection Process|
|Faculty||Written test, Personal Interview, Demonstration/ Presentation|
|Office Assistant||Written Test & Personal Interview|
The selection will be made on the basis of : Written test, interview, demonstration/presentation for the post of Faculty (post code 01); Written Test and Interview for the post of Office Assistant (post code 02); Personal interview for the post of Attendant (post code 03). The written test for Faculty and Office Assistant post will be to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability. The written test for Faculty will comprise of two parts (i) Objective test & (ii) Descriptive test for a total duration of 1 hour 30 minutes, the apportionment of marks between objective & descriptive test will be in the ratio of 80:20. Written test for Office Assistant will comprise of Objective test only for duration of 60 minutes. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview.
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 10.01.2017
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply as per format given hereunder. Application format is also available in the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank’s website – what’s new section.
- The candidates applying for the post of Faculty (post code 01) will be required to pay an amount of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only and candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant (post code 02) will be required to pay an amount of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only by Demand Draft in favour of the “Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust” payable at Guwahati as an application fee for the posts. Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft for the post of Faculty and Assistant will be rejected. However, no application fees is required for the post of Attendant (post code 03).
The applications for the posts of Faculty, Assistant and Attendant along with the necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Faculty / Assistant / Attendant”, as the case may be to the following address—
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust
c/o – Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Head Office, G.S. Road, Bhangagarh
Guwahati – 781005
AGVB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AGVB Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.