AIESL i.e Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 961 Aircraft Technician vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 General Conditions
- 1.10 AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
AIESL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.airindia.in for the post of Aircraft Technician this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India Engineering Services Limited. Air India Engineering Services Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Aircraft Technician Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL, invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st July, 2016 to fill up the posts of “Aircraft Technician “ and also to form a panel for future requirements, on “Fixed Term Employment basis” (FTE). The selected candidates may be posted to any region/station of the Company depending upon the requirements of AIESL. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the company in this regard. Management
also reserves the right to change/alter/delete any/all of the conditions mentioned here.
Vacancies in AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Aircraft Technician post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Total estimated present and future Vacancies are as follows, which may, however,
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIESL Recruitment 2016 for the Aircraft Technician posts is given below.
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible.
- For Ex-servicemen:
Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in
Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by
the Indian Airforce, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the
eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft/Electrical/Instrument/Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft / Electrical/ Instrument/
Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
- Diploma in Engineering (3Years ) in Mechanical/Electrical/lnstrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering recognised by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade ( 55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- General Category — Not above 28 yrs as on 1 July,2016.
- OBC- Not above 31 yrs as on 1st July, 2016.
- SC/ST- Not above 33 yrs as on 1st July, 2016.
- Ex-Servicemen- Upper age limit of 28 yrs would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus three years.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- The Aircraft Technician will be under training for a period of One year and would be paid Rs. 15000/- (under revision) during the period of training. On successful completion of training the candidates would be placed as Aircraft Technician and would be paid an all-inclusive emoluments of Rs. 17, 680/- (under revision) per month. The selected candidates would have a career in the Co. when the services are continued with.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
- Eligible candidates would be required to appear in a written test for the post to be conducted in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. The centres may be changed after checking the applications depending upon the concentration of the candidates applying for the post. Candidates who qualify in the written test would be empanelled based on the merit in the written examination, No. of candidates to be released from the panel would depend upon the requirement and decision of the Management.
- The selected Candidates, as decided by the Management, would be informed through our website www.airindia.in (career page) in the last week of January, 2017 (tentatively). The date may however, vary depending upon the decision of the Management.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 31.10.2016
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply on or before 30.09.2016 only through on-line in the format as attached. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/Pan Card/Driving Licence/Passport) to the Post-box no. 12006, Cossipore Post Office, kolkata-700002. In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. The last date of receipt of hard copy of the application with all attachments is 31.10.2016. Hard copies received after 31.10.2016 due any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected.
- Applicants to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs. 1000/- only through on-line
SBI Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- Online applications would start wef 20.08.2016 and the format for online application
would also be available wef 20.08.2016 or later.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 General Conditions
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/region MRO of AIESL.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the interview centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 1.7.2016 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right to decide and interpret the meaning of all clauses/ paragraph of this notification in case of any contradiction(s) coming into notice between one paragraph and another of this notification including deciding the eligibility for the post in case of any dispute.
- Management also reserves the right to add/delete/alter any/all clause(s) of this notification if it is so necessitated.
- Applications without the requisite fees would be rejected. Candidates may note that there would not be any refund of application fee even in case they are found to be ineligible after scrutiny.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other
outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered
AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers